Dow 2009

Not a bad start to 2009 for you then ;)

Where do you feel its headed now? Down to the 8000 level?

i think we should see 8000 quite quickly by next week, it wouldn't surprise me if a touch of 8000 coincided with obama being sworn in and we see a bit of a combined technical and fundamental rally...for a bit anyway, before we had back lower. IMO

well we just hit 8000 in the futures so thats my predection from several weeks ago come true

well we just hit 8000 in the futures so thats my predection from several weeks ago come true

Great prediction Genics. (y)

Do you think 8000 will hold or not?

I can't help thinking we are due one good further bounce, but if 8000 doesn't hold then 7500s more than likely to be tested again. :rolleyes:

i think we will consolidate around 7900 ish then maybe rally for a few days. im looking for 7900 today

dow0120kp7.png

On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord. ...Obama

looking forward to see Obama magic...:mad::mad::mad:

On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord. ...Obama

looking forward to see Obama magic...:mad::mad::mad:

I saw it already dude.

Had great two days.

Fantastic to see Mr cool is in the White House. :clap::clap::clap:

Love the class act. Transparency. The ethics. The heart and soul of the man is like glittering shiny bright star much needed to put USA where it should be.

Which planet are you on Mr Mad? :cheesy: