Dow 2009

I closed that short more or less when I came in this morning and instead have bought a dow finishing >300 up binary for 2 ;)

:p

Decided I'm not comfortable with shorting equities for a bit, I think there's going to be a retard rally as sheep move into the slaughterhouse of equity investment... might last a couple of months...

Binaries are great in the right circumstances imo :) - binarybet.com has gone back to pricing some of them with very low implied vol and sometimes you can take advantage of that.

you may be right, admitily im starting to doubt my posistion at this moment, but i will stand by it as always till im stopped

binarybet and IG are the same company... sounds annoying to me if that's the case... I might even have to try and remember my IG password now ;)

Would strongly recommend taking that bet.

Guys, long time no trade (or post).

On Friday, I got sucked into a short at a dreadful entry point 8885 (must address that weakness to get in too early)...I only intended being in for 15-30mins, but it was like a great white its teeth in me & wouldn't let me go....just shaking me about under water!) Fortunately rolled over (though that last 20 mins on Friday was fugly). I closed that position earlier this afternoon at 8930 for an overall loss of 45 points...I consider myself very lucky.

My stance (FWIW) is that I expect the first two trading weeks of January to have a fairly bullish slant. I was astonished the market managed to put on such a spurt last week (not one for conspiracy theories, but if the Fed wanted the Dow North of 9000, the thin market of last week would have been an ideal time to do it!).

But, I'll be waiting in or around the time of inaugiratrion - afterwards, it ought to be business as usual (ie markets resuming their journey south).

I like this chap's post/graph....

Forums - History never repeats...

well done.......your targets have been hit, very brave call considering the market was selling off start of the day?

well done

15min rsi divergance

Attachments

• ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 179
comitment of traders for 5th jauary showing open intrest short comercialy. open intrest for retail traders is 2:1 long