Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
pat494
the long was because 11078 +/- a couple of points was the 76.4% retrace of the 15th july low to the Aug 11th high. The market is oversold. we have just had a hourly close above this area with a hammer.
Long again 11085 stop below the low.

pat494
the long was because 11078 +/- a couple of points was the 76.4% retrace of the 15th july low to the Aug 11th high. The market is oversold. we have just had a hourly close above this area with a hammer.
Long again 11085 stop below the low.

thx
we crossed again :)

time for a short

sell @11164 sl above the high

Looks like I missed the best part of the big moves and lost going against the trend for swing up. Not a good week for me.

Look forward to the next. Have a great weekend everyone.

Keep your friends close and your brollies closer still... :clover:

fwiw, good chance of a reaction here.

once of my systems went long at the 2130 globex open. 90% winner, equity curve below. target at 1241 es or exit at close tomorrow or disaster stop of 1202 (of the 90% winners, 70% of them came in before 1330 tomorrow.

dyor etc

another win for the system, pity i bottled it :rolleyes::LOL: enjoy the weekend all

Wow what's been going on since I left?

I've been in the Pokie for 44 hours...RNC protest in USA. Jailed on false charges and then let free.
Damn US police...this place is a damn dictatorship!

Anyways, back to trading! missed friday's action and that's it.

wtf happened to the dow and that giant gap up!!!

took out my stop at 11500 for a 190 point gain but damn there was so much more in the bag on friday, i was really expecting the next move to be down.

Its in no mans land now could go either way.

Anyone know whats caused the big gap up?

The US government has taken temporary control of troubled American mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in the largest state bailout in history.

wtf happened to the dow and that giant gap up!!!

took out my stop at 11500 for a 190 point gain but damn there was so much more in the bag on friday, i was really expecting the next move to be down.

Its in no mans land now could go either way.

Anyone know whats caused the big gap up?

Now that sucks:(

I forgot I had a GTC sell order on my SB account to sell @ 11481. I got the shock of my life when I opened up my account this morning and found I had a live trade running.

Might turn out to be a good move

Status
Not open for further replies.