Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for anyone........
15 min stochastics say early dip could be a buy
Daily stochs say slide into next week

If we bounce after an early dip where might we peter out ?? Other than 12250...

Easy one eh..!!

Easy peasey, both are right, I have 061 249 futures prices

Question for anyone........
15 min stochastics say early dip could be a buy
Daily stochs say slide into next week

If we bounce after an early dip where might we peter out ?? Other than 12250...

Easy one eh..!!

I'm not one for indicators really but stocktiger.com has got me into this stochastic lark :LOL:

looks like I will be holding till late tomorrow its got 492 points to go and shouldnt gap down enough from here it would have to open at least 158 points down at 7am for me to take note

looks like I will be holding till late tomorrow its got 492 points to go and shouldnt gap down enough from here it would have to open at least 158 points down at 7am for me to take note

What a week! Hope you all got some. (y) Looks like 12800 got total rejection.

Listening to the Doors

'Light my fire'

I felt a tremendous feeling of boom all over me. :clap:

I'm long... Leaving pos overnight so let's hope Asian markets don't tank. SL@12190...

Random

Glaxo the mega pharma company is now within 5% of the old bear market lows of circa £10 and now yields 5% ........ not sure glaxo will go bust or that sickness will be eradicated......anytime soon :cheesy:

Give it time....

Ps - BT is also sick but not nearly as depressed as I would like it to be ... still yields 5%.

Last edited:
A little run to 12400 and a drop to close at new lows for the week would be good to see today.

I agree, Though would like us to see 12450-12500 before we head down to Januarys lows again.

DC - good call yesterday re the bounces, does your current plan allow for a bounce today before completing the 1000 point drop? Always good to hear you views!

Last edited:
I agree, Though would like us to see 12450-12500 before we head down to Januarys lows again.

DC - good call yesterday re the bounces, does your current plan allow for a bounce today before completing the 1000 point drop? Always good to hear you views!

current plan no bounces well not much the top should be in from 8:25 this morning and has exactly 12 hours to get down 500 ish points

Status
Not open for further replies.