Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
citigroup is the key today as there is not much economic data out....................citigroup is out at 1.30pm our time , if they are worse than expected im short, if better than its long for sure.

I am very pro short for this news today. I believe they will have a worst than expect report.

I am very pro short for this news today. I believe they will have a worst than expect report.

Just found out yesterday people were expecting Citi to write off another 22 Billion, instead of the 0.933 per share on estimate. So, 12 billion, peanuts.......

Last edited:
FW, whats your outlook for the day? Keep shooting up?

12800 would be about as far as I would ride it, and we just made it to there
which sucks actually, because that means I can't go long anymore where I wanted to :confused:

how about it, yesterday we have a small ranging day, but we jump 150 points overnight
just feels like the curse of the intraday trader :rolleyes:

which sucks actually, because that means I can't go long anymore where I wanted to :confused:

how about it, yesterday we have a small ranging day, but we jump 150 points overnight

unbelieveable.................what do i do now?

I think so too.... The longest I leave a trade without seeing by the com is the 30 mins I go home from work, and even that gets me very worried....:eek:

I am kinda keeping an eye out for the ES. My resistance is around 1386. if it push through, it might go upto 1400. But I am not sure about anything these 2 days. The only time I made money was following the trend after it got very obvious and bagging small points from it.....:confused:

unbelieveable.................what do i do now?

great area to go short as we have gone so far up in a short time and we are still in a bear market, but news is all good at the moment, i was not expected this i must admit...............im currently thinking about a longer term short trade perhaps holding for a while, but first we must see what will happened today

I'm actually expecting this to move up sharply today...

I'm long from 770

Just a small position though.

great area to go short as we have gone so far up in a short time and we are still in a bear market,

I hope your reasons to short are somewhat more than "it's gone up far in a short time"...
markets are and will be irrational for longer than any one of us to witness :)

I hope your reasons to short are somewhat more than "it's gone up far in a short time"...
markets are and will be irrational for longer than any one of us to witness :)

and my macci 60mins is overbought and 30min................na, i agree with you, anyway i will not short this market until my major up trendline has been broken.........could be today, but would need to fall to 12780 -12760 to do that, but then of course we could just go sideways and then continue up so my up trendline continues.............im on the side lines at the mo

hi fw, what charts do u use if you don't mind me asking?...........is your hard stop always 20, one last thing do u use any indicators?

thanks..................as i said im always learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.