Dow 2007

Nice to see that September FOMC gap looking like it is ripe for a closing. A firm rejection of higher levels on a double top, and a return to pre-rate-cut levels. Are we entering a new bear market? Was the last month the final parabolic blow off? Who sold the top?

Nice to see that September FOMC gap looking like it is ripe for a closing. A firm rejection of higher levels on a double top, and a return to pre-rate-cut levels. Are we entering a new bear market? Was the last month the final parabolic blow off? Who sold the top?

Hi Lurkerlurker,

You did @ 14 228 FUT if I remember rightly :?:

well done :p

cheers, but looks like I can keep them on for the time being :D

Dows weak but holding Captain, not breaking up yet,

IMO must hold, or could get nasty, Attila will approve :LOL:

Ftse right on last week low , getting ready to bail, if it goes big they will wait till ftse close :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: , don"t no why they just will :LOL: :LOL: new TA method

Hi volume man :LOL:

what were the vols @ 16:30 15 min bar, did they stand out or NO :?:

Going out

Got to go , laddy playing footy,

hour low range regained S2 @ 780 cash would be my target

trade well everyone , glad no slippers on menu for you FW :LOL:

well not yet anyway, its having a job holding .:!:

Sunrise BAR :arrowu: with a bit of luck

Bacon butties back on menu :LOL:

hour high gone back in range, wee pull back in 3 mins required please :rolleyes:

Hi Develbis,

Thank you for your 4hr blue lined simple graph.

Another friend at work made some pips off it based on it. I tipped him to go short but then asked him to take profits too early. I hate losing other peoples money more than my own. Phsychology is really bad. I think I made a mistake perhaps introducing him. Did give him lots of warnings though. :eek:

The CMC short I went from yesterday has now been closed at 13705 yielding me +185.

Fantastic to see it bounce off the support 13650. I thought this might be the case with the horizontal line which was touched in 4 places since end of May.

Must dash now we are off to legoland. I have had one of my best weeks of the year.

Will catch up on Sunday evening when we return.

Good trading everyone. :D

Atilla, excellent trading. Glad indeed that once again you have made some good profits for your bearish insights. I've not traded since the other day, however this marks my 3rd losing week in a row. I'm taking next week off. Good to see some of us here are making some pips, and it is nice to see that rediculous 14K+ number being rejected again this week.

Could we be entering a secular bear market? I'm not buying US stocks any more! If I do any more Dow trades in the near future, they will be from the short side only. Look at Oil rise - I know so many people who want to keep picking a top in that market! If you take a look at the Dollar Index, you can see why oil should be closer to $100/bl.

Have a good weekend all!

Where to if 640 goes ??

13550-60 ???

Poss even 13500 ???

Finger in the air job... :cheesy:

The Germans seem to think we have bottomed not sure whether to believe them but they seem pretty sure :)

I'd really like to see 550-60 .... it would make my day and help me to sleep much better tonight ....... as it would make next week much much EASIER to play :LOL: