Dow 2007

Looks like the price is not holding 13350 level. Now at 345.

Decided to close position as checking the daily charts again, MACD, RSI & Stochastics all look extended. After the nervous ride today better not to have any exposure over night.

At least I'm up a few pips rather than -50 down. I haven't enjoyed today. Looking for a better day tomorrow.

By the way did anybody watch the Panaroma scientology show?

Real good journalism. :D

:devilish:

I caught a bit of it. It was pretty tame. Read the Fishman Affidavit if you want most of the whole truth. Google is your friend. And I'm almost hesitant to even post this.

Morning all, just been catching up on the thread from yesterday, looks like a good one from what i can see well done. shame i wasnt able to trade it! my cable option expired at full value last night (100% profit) so pleased with the start of my second trading plan. will try and post charts of it later...hope you all get as many pips as yeterday:). bd.

A bit of reading for you, OK not strictly DJIA, but will effect, if this pans out, please be cautious with your trades, and for those of you who don't use stop losses, might be a time to consider to protect capital, best to lose a little than a pot ful if it goes against you.

Cyclewave (Charts) 14/5/07 -

Only one note of interest today, the high of the first 15 minutes trading hit the weekly down cycle projected high at 1510 which is also the lower line of the channel. From there it dropped over 10 points continuing the sideways trading pattern. In the morning the CPI is released at 08:30 and that can cause an anomaly before the market opens. Tuesday we have price projections support at 1495 to 1487 if no anamoly.

Daily test values at 1507 and 1499 will be the first key indication levels to monitor. This Wed late in the day to early Thur I expect the trend to turn up. The key is turn up from what level? If its above 1485 odds are we will get a slightly higher high, in the low 1470s odds are we will not get a higher high at the 5-22 high.

CAUTION; the wave up from the June 2006 low is an EXTENDED wave. Wave that are extended do not behave like a normal wave, they simply tank huge with no warning taking no prisoners and leaving longs with a loss. It would not be unusual to see the SnP drop over 100 points in one day after an extension like this one.

Probably, pop and drop today, will have to wait and see.

Been messing about with IBEX and SMI this am, enjoyable and some good movements, might start a thread, would anybody be interested in joining me?

Short cash 69

I'm sticking with my plans from Sunday evening. I feel the DOW will continue rising until tonight and tomorrow and then take a dive. 13500 was my original target with a drop back down to 13150.

After yesterdays hairy experience I'm on the sidelines. I agree with comments below that the upside is limited where as the down side is an abyss luring me in with its mystery. I think Wednesday and Thursdays will be significant determining days.

I'm tempted to go short but will stand on the side lines and watch the afternoon session. Been playing cable this morning seems relatively mild compared to S&P & the DOW.

Also, isn't uncle Bernanke speaking tonight? Probably best to hear what he has to say first.

Yes, he is, I want to get a few trades and points in the bag on the early session, then wait to hear what he has to say

Heading for R" @13429, see what happens there, missed a long opportunity at 13367

1st Bar, macd after +divergence, macd crossover target line, and my confirmation of the DEMA 8 Crossing the DEMA 21, if taken, the price would have been above the DEMA 8 up to 13436

I'm sticking with my plans from Sunday evening. I feel the DOW will continue rising until tonight and tomorrow and then take a dive. 13500 was my original target with a drop back down to 13150.

After yesterdays hairy experience I'm on the sidelines. I agree with comments below that the upside is limited where as the down side is an abyss luring me in with its mystery. I think Wednesday and Thursdays will be significant determining days.

I think yesterday surprised most of us, but I won't let it affect my plan to ride this long until it blows off, which imo it still needs to do "in style"... ;)

1st Bar, macd after +divergence, macd crossover target line, and my confirmation of the DEMA 8 Crossing the DEMA 21, if taken, the price would have been above the DEMA 8 up to 13436

Thanks - on what timeframe ? It was a great call...........

Poor old Fins, soon as a sharp move happens they give up the ghost ... every time ! :p

or they're smart ... smarter than me, they've closed the doors ..
No other company would get away with it :rolleyes: