Dow 2007

Not waited for confirmation, closed position at 310 for +46, enjoyed that for about an hours work

well done Dinos, you deserve them wholeheartedly!

I guess this is what happens if you have a specific view about the market (as I did before the market was open)... thinking it will go one way and then don't opening yourself for the possibilities (and opportunities) to trade the other way.

A good experience... although not a profitable one at least I closed out my longs in time!

Thanks FW, probably sick of me saying this now, I don't have any perceived views of where the market is heading, each day (on the whole) there will be opportunities to take a long or short position.

well done Dinos, you deserve them wholeheartedly!

I guess this is what happens if you have a specific view about the market (as I did before the market was open)... thinking it will go one way and then don't opening yourself for the possibilities (and opportunities) to trade the other way.

A good experience... although not a profitable one at least I closed out my longs in time!

I'm trying to keep my emotions out but my hair is all over the place... :cheesy:

Sticking with the plan. Adding to it at support might have been a wrong move but got to stick with it.

8 people on line, anybody preparded to say what their thinking

My position hasn't changed but some of my hair has fallen off. :cheesy: Still long.

Also, on the 30min bar charts, Pinochios nose has appeared indicating the fall is a false one imo.

Atilla, still got my hair, kids have made it grey, my daughter (15) on her 2nd boyfriend, pain in the ass, not them, just the whole situation, her friend doesn't like him, their not talking etc, could do without the hassle, think I'll look myself in the study.

8 people on line, anybody preparded to say what their thinking

Appears to be a top forming on the Hourly chart,holding up on the 20 sma on the cash chart at 13300 at the moment if it breaks through this then it could go further down.

Last edited:
CJIA, my charts turning bearish, closed long for +3,

+49 for the day, that will do me, no more trades for me

CJIA, my charts turning bearish, closed long for +3,

Sorry don't mean to copy lol, but I have my volume dropping off and closed my longs on both instruments. DAX is a particularly downtrending day so I might have a go at another short near the close.

Blank, ones better than 0

Got out my long to early, guilty of not sticking to my charts

Well, it was looking dangerous.
Those red candles were rather large.
I was using the previous low as a target. My now paper trade will be tested.

Well delighted to say I'm now up +13 pips.

I can now afford a hair transplant. :LOL:

Bless that Oscar character eh? Kept hearing stick to your plan and keep your emotions out. So right he is.

Off loaded the bad deed of buying into a losing position at 338 at 350. Feel better to just ride it out till tomorrow or Wednesday now.

By the way did anybody watch the Panaroma scientology show?

Real good journalism. :D

Nasty piece of work those scientologists... :devilish: