Dow 2007

It ain't over yet. Ideally I would like to see price hit my second target around 13560 fut.
But I won't get too optimistic about that :)

I'm actually becoming rather pessimistic now
stops in place, up +50, not much too lose but a lot to gain
I'll stick with it for now, with a stop&reverse ready in case we go down

looks to me the S&P is crucial, is she goes, DOW goes too

I'm still holding some of those longs... no real reason to exit yet... took some off for +50 earlier on. Have to say it's not looking that strong.

Just closed half my pos on DAX for a neat sum to add to this mornings DOW shorts. Leaving other half to run.

Still flat on DOW... I have a sneaky feeling the 13000 will be tested with first move being 280 according to my pivot point.

Will have another look later. Good day today so I may leave it at that. :rolleyes:

right... when you say "no real reason to exit yet" regd. long positions.. that reminds me of the last time it dipped over 200 points.. I take it there's going to be another today ?!!

out at 13560 for another +85 = +135 for today

after this, I couldn't care what happens next
you can have your 200 point dip now :cheesy:

For those who still had any doubts, I trade the exact calls I made here, with:
- real money
- real stops
- real targets

All determined in advance ofcourse.
What can I say, except...

I love it when a plan comes together :cheesy:

Attachments

• hannibal.jpg
    hannibal.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 465
- real money
- real stops
- real targets

You'll have Kenobi on your case if you're not careful. He'll be on here with his new Patrick Moore avatar.:p

Well done FW. I see you have turned off your PM. Also, what is a T2W advisor and what do they do?

No, PM is still on, but apparently there is an issue. I've noticed it with other members too. I've been a member of the T2W Focus Group for - what's it been?- about a year now I think.

Advisors are members that have expressed an interest in helping the smooth running of the site. We don't have any moderation powers, but as a rather active member I felt it's my duty to help the site progress. So in short, the members of the focus group give advice on things that can be improved, lay-out, report problems with the site or members, etc, etc...

No, PM is still on, but apparently there is an issue. I've noticed it with other members too. I've been a member of the T2W Focus Group for - what's it been?- about a year now I think.

Advisors are members that have expressed an interest in helping the smooth running of the site. We don't have any moderation powers, but as a rather active member I felt it's my duty to help the site progress. So in short, the members of the focus group give advice on things that can be improved, lay-out, report problems with the site or members, etc, etc...

Speaking of layout - will there be a UserCP option for individual users to change the site icons etc to the "classic" look? I don't think I like the new icons and layout.

Speaking of layout - will there be a UserCP option for individual users to change the site icons etc to the "classic" look? I don't think I like the new icons and layout.

Different tastes I guess. I personally like it. Anyway, member suggestions can be posted through the member suggestion form. Text and explanation on the following page:

Member Suggestions

This thread deals with the new look of T2W:

New Look T2W

- real money
- real stops
- real targets

What happend to the "lets not get euphoric when we win" I seem to remember you posting to members the other day?:cheesy:

Did you think that was euphoria? You should see me in the weekends :LOL: ;)

:LOL:
I had heard the table dancing rumours

I take it from last nights posts a few got some good points today
given the price action the figs from yesterday are still in play the 630 area will be key fail there and its 245, good position for a santa rally

Fair play, FW. Personally i think you're the right person for the job, level headed and a good trader. Good luck, mate. (but there's no need to get snooty with it and take your pm function away:-0 )

given the price action the figs from yesterday are still in play the 630 area will be key fail there and its 245, good position for a santa rally

DC, are you a closet bull?:) Come out, no one will say anything, it's the 21st century.

I also think according to Candle Sticks chart 13660 level has been a major resistance line going back to May / June / July and October.

However, I still think it's heading down. Looking for another shorting opportunity. 13500 does sound tempting but I think I'll sit out tonight.

Short term hourly charts look bullish for the time being but I can see a H&S formation on the 1 hour charts. If 13500 breaks down we are heading to 13150... Fasten seat belts.

If that materialises I'd guess DAX is ripe for 7800 which someone else also mentioned.

Exciting day tomorrow I think. Wondering if you feel another 300+/- day is on the cards again. Was expecting it today but tomorrow hopefuly will be just as good.

Goodnight everyone. :D