Dow 2007

late entry, but I'm on your side :)

sorry free4440273, but as far as I can tell we've had a selling climax, followed by a re-test on lower volume (which I bought but not on the DOW, on the ES instead... but same principle anyway)

I'm off for the day
enjoy your profits

I don't agree:eek:

Hi everyone,

This week has not been what I have been expecting. The up down closing higher than last weeks will signal bullish tendencies for next week imo. Unless ofcourse in the next half hour it tanks big time.

4 hour charts looking bullish to me.

I also do think the dollar has reached the depths and expecting it to rise. I'm short on the DOW and long on USDJPY at the mo.

I hope to be closing pos for the weekend.

In summary I think we may have rises next week but will have a re-think on Sunday evening. :D

you don't have to :)

however it's all there for you to see:

We had consecutively:
(1) breach of support, triggers short entry
(2) potential selling climax
(3) re-test on lower volume, valid for agressive long entry
(4) V-shape reversal
(5) exit or scale out on opening price (or when V-shape formation closes)

Next what happened was a classic - if ever there was a textbook day today has got to be it - test of the previously established low/selling climax.

what happens now depends on how much strength buyers have left...
I don't see anything wrong about my analysis, but I'm always open for new ideas (but not the esoteric kind please ;))

just as an addendum...

"you don't have to"... but if you were open to the idea, you could easily have made much more profits than you did now scalping

just a thought
have a good weekend

PS: and as predictable as a re-test is... we rise into the close
it doesn't get any better than this :cheesy:

just as an addendum...

"you don't have to"... but if you were open to the idea, you could easily have made much more profits than you did now scalping

just a thought
have a good weekend

PS: and as predictable as a re-test is... we rise into the close
it doesn't get any better than this :cheesy:

On reflection - you're correct, and the dramatic (unexpected??) rise proves it:)

:p
If by "falling rock" you mean a classic re-test as we've just seen, than yes I understand completely.

My definition of a falling rock is of a different kind though :)

exactly ..........issue is you understand those things ex-post :LOL: and not before it happens :p ....;) ........:LOL:

you see, it was essential price touched the 10-20 level and bounced such it didnt come back. however, price was shy of it, and bounced only to come back, pierce those leves and then return :p .........so, if you see your daily, it is a bit Dodgy....:p .....and not quite a Doji :p

anyway, each to their own :p you stick to your textbook and i stick to my astrological clock

Still Waiting.......

Eurodollar coiling in a big pennant will probably blow next week ......may start this evening cos of G20 meeting coming up...next few days...
This one's a yawner but should blow in next 24-48hrs.... maybe today
EuroYen pretty similar........

FTSe MAGIC 2

I have 173 on ftse as perhaps a fib of the summer rally....
should be nice and easy regardless of the fibs.... providing one has some patience..:LOL:

Hi everyone,

In summary I think we may have rises next week but will have a re-think on Sunday evening. :D

Did you re-think your position yesterday?

I hope you don't mind me saying, but reading that you were having bullish tendencies(*), actually made me very wary of trading longs today... 5 minutes ago I initiated my first short position in quite some time. Feels bit strange though :confused:

(*) PS: it's probably a contrary opinion kind of thing ;)

In the zone...

I have 173 on ftse as perhaps a fib of the summer rally....
should be nice and easy regardless of the fibs.... providing one has some patience..:LOL:
Now watching and waiting.... just in case dow does not go to hell in a hand cart :LOL:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fire you're a cheeky basket ..... leave my mate atilla alone :LOL:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fire you're a cheeky basket ..... leave my mate atilla alone :LOL:

lol, I thought you would be pleased, I'm finally turning to the dark (bear) side :LOL: