Dow 2007

thanks HS..
FNM is one of many stocks that are at or below their 2006 lows...quite a few,like MMM and CAT are on their way down there...just another reason why I feel that's where the general market may be heading...:rolleyes:

cheers

nice big shakeout day ahead for the Dow I have orders in to sell Dec futures 13175 to 200 looking to take and turn at 12874 area in the first half of the session

OIl Due 4 a mega move.........

OIL is coiling in a pennant......only time to tell you may post chart later .......

Euro due Mega move........

Eurodollar coiling in a big pennant will probably blow next week ......may start this evening cos of G20 meeting coming up...next few days...

It's a long way to Tipperary............

......I meant it's a long way to 262 from yesterday.... around 180pts :LOL:
Yeh another failed rally like I said........:cool:

Lets see what the market says later on............

......I meant it's a long way to 262 from yesterday.... around 180pts :LOL:
Yeh another failed rally like I said........:cool:

Lets see what the market says later on............

This bounce off 066 low seems interesting as it comes off an obscure uptrend line.... still well below 194 and 262 :cheesy:

missed the entry by a whisker, order cancelled now, if it comes back it will be a falling rock :p

well, i will be long futures at 13120:confused:

late entry, but I'm on your side :)

sorry free4440273, but as far as I can tell we've had a selling climax, followed by a re-test on lower volume (which I bought but not on the DOW, on the ES instead... but same principle anyway)

I'm off for the day
enjoy your profits

missed the entry by a whisker, order cancelled now, if it comes back it will be a falling rock :p

possibly, but can't see that happening today :p

"a falling rock", isn't that the opposite of what you said earlier on (post #8169) ,about 13350 today?

PS: and finally: 13170 at (or before) close for me - if DOW shows me some luuuv :cheesy:

Last edited:
absolutely opposite :p now getting a short target 200 points below, so very dodgy :p will leave alone :p

astrological clock going crazy. I should probably change the battery :LOL: that is why i said "dodgy" although probably i should have said Doji :p

and off it goes :p

This bounce off 066 low seems interesting as it comes off an obscure uptrend line.... still well below 194 and 262 :cheesy:

Good to see you nkruger great minds .... or "systems".........
Still below 262 and dax is still weak.... but is interesting if this us rally continues...
I'm still bearish.....but long dax :)

possibly, but can't see that happening today :p

"a falling rock", isn't that the opposite of what you said earlier on (post #8169) ,about 13350 today?

PS: and finally: 13170 at (or before) close for me - if DOW shows me some luuuv :cheesy:

:LOL: ...............:eek: ................:cheesy: .....do you now understand why i used the word dodgy in the first place:p