Dow 2007

Has anyone else seen this ?

The rejection of ~ 130 cash just now seems to be a trend line which joined the last 2 major highs of the last 10d.. (~115, ~125)

Consequently it looks like it could be pivotal ...... perhaps ....

hmm added 14125...

strange to see it travel down so much, especially considering all other major us indices are holding steady

I think there was some news on Boeing - which was taken negatively..stock dropped $3 very quickly - has a large weighting in DOW...

Attachments

• BOEING 15 mins.JPG
    BOEING 15 mins.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
The rejection of ~ 130 cash just now seems to be a trend line which joined the last 2 major highs of the last 10d.. (~115, ~125)

Consequently it looks like it could be pivotal ...... perhaps ....

The big reversal and down bar just after an all time high on the 5th birthday of the bear lows is odd..

But maybe we're just testing the july highs around 14022 and everything will be alright again :cheesy:

I'd be the first to admit I had it all wrong today :eek:

-20 on that last trade
makes -5 for today. I'll live for another day :)

Nice work Steve

Thanx m8 and to all other members for their messages/PM's of support,

The market:
NDX is two points off a W projection at 2120....equilevant on SPX is 1553...if these numbers are taken out next stop could be 1:1 projection off of August lows giving 2170 for NDX and 1565 for SPX...which could take Dow to 14250....personally I'm looking to sell this on test of 1553

:D

The dow is an interesting punt ........ especially if it regains 040 cash.

But If there's no life in the rally then I wonder if Ftse really can remain above 6600 and whether dax will remain resilient...?

Both have not really suffered despite the fall in US.

Lost my nerve and closed at 14058, +45 points
Made 16 on the FTSE, so with my -30 loss earlier im up 31 points for the day.
Thats me done for the day good luck all

A little luck often helps...

The dow is an interesting punt ........ especially if it regains 040 cash.

But If there's no life in the rally then I wonder if Ftse really can remain above 6600 and whether dax will remain resilient...?

Both have not really suffered despite the fall in US.

Now we've regained 040 it's now about 085/90 Zone....

Even more luck !

Now we've regained 040 it's now about 085/90 Zone....

We struggled with 085/90 for a while just to keep me happy ... :cheesy:

my next levels are 112 and of course 130 but the games over now since we have recovered almost in full.... :LOL:

We struggled with 085/90 for a while just to keep me happy ... :cheesy:

my next levels are 112 and of course 130 but the games over now since we have recovered almost in full.... :LOL:

nice call..HS::cool:
looks like another classic DOW fake out...(to the downside)..NDX, FTSE and DAX all holding well..

nice call..HS::cool:
looks like another classic DOW fake out...(to the downside)..NDX, FTSE and DAX all holding well..

Cheers cat .... bulls are probably looking for new high in dow on thursday but the bears will point out the struggle to maintain 085/90 on retest ... in the very short term of course :cheesy:

will the dow follow the ftse up? .. she's gonna blow one way or t'other .. up is my guess .. but I won't trade it as I am finished for the day ..

edit: huh .. on the other hand :rolleyes:

Last edited: