Dow 2007

if you want a good risk reward trade to get u back on track keep an eye on this thread ill be getting involved shortly with a tight stop ;)

ok getting small long on the cash number at about 14010 10 pip stop might get cracked in 2 seconds might payout i think its worth the risk (incidently ive just halved the size i was going to have on it)

this fridays non farm likely to move the market more or less than usual for any paticular reason anyone?

Hi tightstop. Thanks for the trade. Missed in in RT, but most likely would have only taken it on the demo account if at all - impossible to say really since I can't see how the book was at the time of your entry.

I'm not sure about picking a turning point anywhere before the last half hour. I'll keep you posted if I change my mind.

this fridays non farm likely to move the market more or less than usual for any paticular reason anyone?

The number was a big surprise last time .. will there be a surprise this time? I don't know but it would be fun if the numbers were good this time .. that would be a surprise I think which would precipitate a moonshot :idea:

well i only got 1/3 of my bet on the rest was 2 and 4 pips lower. im cancelling them now but the bit that got ons made a good start

ok getting small long on the cash number at about 14010 10 pip stop might get cracked in 2 seconds might payout i think its worth the risk (incidently ive just halved the size i was going to have on it)

:confused: what did you use to predict this? :cool: :cool: :cool:

The number was a big surprise last time .. will there be a surprise this time? I don't know but it would be fun if the numbers were good this time .. that would be a surprise I think which would precipitate a moonshot :idea:

on second thoughts, good numbers better not be too good or the anticipated rate cut might might be less anticipated :LOL:

is there a general consensus for a paticular number?

on second thoughts, good numbers better not be too good or the anticipated rate cut might might be less anticipated :LOL:

this is the sort of thing that makes fundamentals so complex and partly why i ignore them apart from wanting to know when theres volatility due