Dow 2007

14300 - 14400

PnF projections through all time frames 1 min - 1 week, god knows what they would do with good data

I had a small long from 13850 fut, took 30 points but look where it's now! :-0 :eek:

on my 5min chart I know have 12 (twelve!) successive up candles
I believe somebody posted some time ago here that you never get more then 12 :?:
interesting reason to short lol but I'll pass

The way this is shaping up a push over 700 on cash wouldn't suprise me today.....needs to break 670 cash first..... this could then run to 875...let's see if there are any bears left....looks like they all eating porridge at the mo,nowhere to be seen......:LOL:

I posted the above from 2pm today.....all together now..sing along...."I'm A W**k*r....I'm A W**k*r and it does me good like it bl**dy well should".....:LOL:

I can't stand anymore, I'm going to go for stroll on the beach then and a few beers at a lovely beach bar, still about 20C at the minute.

Didn't intend trading tomorrow, but todays action promising a bit of fun!!, so I will return.

If I was around today, after 600 was breached say 620 I think I would have gone long. Now 700 has been breached significantly there is 14000 in sight. Interesting times.

Best to stay out or go long I reckon. I'll stay out. Shorts are off radar with this level of strength.

Good trading everyone. :-0 :eek: :rolleyes:

I don't know what I'm more surprised at. You saying 14000 is in sight or the market actually making a run for it! :)

FTSE quoted up 15 for the morning....must say us Brits are reserved...take things in their stride...:LOL: :LOL:

well that was some rocket ride....closed 13 pts off me 875 target....may have even hit it....not sure what's real anymore,...Im all a daze......:rolleyes:

Check out what i got today :D

Attachments

• trading 001.jpg
    trading 001.jpg
    553.2 KB · Views: 161
  • trading 002.jpg
    trading 002.jpg
    715.8 KB · Views: 145