Dow 2007

i repeat again, again :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

everything will be all over the place today, with extreme volatility 'specially towards the end.

jon

Well that's Firewalker and now you Barjon. I was beginning to feel indifferent about the market direction in fact more long-ish but the highs are here and if I start reflecting back can't see any good stuff to be cheery about.

Then I think of my dream where I was woken up in the middle of the night but I think that was about the fx cable some nutter who I didn't see or know telling me 1.9750.

Bad omens...

I hate to say this but it's kinda like all emoition and not much else with me at the moment. Wish I could speak to my uncle Oscar about this...:cheesy:

Out -7. I've had enough for today. Back Monday with some backtesting under my belt.

That is a loss of -40 pips for today (23 premarket on news, don't count towards loss limit).

Good luck all. (looks like my first instint to not trade on witchings was right)

short 13780 fut

Mixed up kid here but I think we are going to kiss 13700 today.

Don't think we'll give it a good snog or shag but a delicate kiss is well in order.

Here is me short - turning my back on it.

Here is a little short story that's come in to my mind... :rolleyes:

Big brown furry bear and little white soft furry rabbit both ****ting in the forest.

The big brown furry bear asks the little white soft rabbit - "Hey mr little white soft furry rabbit... when you do your pooh does it stick to your nice soft white furry coat?"

The little white soft furry rabbit with two big cute long ears looks up, smiles and says NO, does yours - and sniggers under his breath.

The big brown furry bear say yes - terribly so. Then reaches out and grabs the little white soft furry rabbit by it's long cute ears and wipes his **** with it, sniggering under his breath. :cheesy:

Yep out for another -20. -27.

Over whelming force. Shock and awe indeed.

NDX has gapped up 14 pts on open and over highs....that will get filled at some point...keep an eye on NDX as any pullback below 1940 may indicate reversal

NDX has gapped up 14 pts on open and over highs....that will get filled at some point...keep an eye on NDX as any pullback below 1940 may indicate reversal

Thanks Steve, also thinking a reversal at 700 to test strength and to adhere to plans. Shake rattle and roll day...

Thanks Steve, also thinking a reversal at 700 to test strength and to adhere to plans. Shake rattle and roll day...

looks ominous for shorts though....up,up and away in beautiful bulloon.....looks like I missed todays train aswell :LOL:

looks ominous for shorts though....up,up and away in beautiful bulloon.....looks like I missed todays train aswell :LOL:

Short @ 13679 - SL 13709. (Cash)

Last trade of the day if it fails.

Expecting it to go pants around 700. Gut instinct call it what you will.

Last edited:
Short @ 13679 - SL 13709.

Last trade of the day if it fails.

Expecting it to go pants around 700. Gut instinct call it what you will.

be careful...SPX hasn't tested it's high yet today...still 3 pts off which is approx 27 Dow pts.....

be careful...SPX hasn't tested it's high yet today...still 3 pts off which is approx 27 Dow pts.....

Closed pos @ 13672 - recovered the +7. +20 more to go for starters.

Scalpit back hard work like peeling chewing gum off the pavement - not that I've done it before. Perhaps I should say like peeling **** off a bears hind. :cheesy:

It's heading to 653. Hunch.

I must say when you watch the charts long enough almost feel the dastardly moves. Big question why do I vacate the trade before it is exhausted. I must be cookie. Crumble like one anyway. Need to be like Atilla - fearless... Comeon boy.

Last edited:
Closed pos @ 13672 - recovered the +7. +20 more to go for starters.

Scalpit back hard work like peeling chewing gum off the pavement - not that I've done it before. Perhaps I should say like peeling **** off a bears hind. :cheesy:

It's heading to 653. Hunch.

good hunch....:LOL:

good hunch....:LOL:

Thanks steve. That was purely your 80 level with a 21% fib retrace. Should have stuck to it but such is life. If it doesn't go below that I feel we have another go at breaking 80 & saying hello to 700.

Will I take the long call.

Yes just done it now. @ 13662. Have to be brave. Tight stop loss. Probably 50 if it goes below it's low.

Come on baby don't be shy...

Desperation kicking in here. Feel the need to egg it on...

Yeah baby go baby...

Wow as I egged it on it rose...