Dow 2007

tricks said:
Bez,
I'm short on March contract and bleeding!cheers - Tricks

Hope they are nicely in the green for your Barbados jollies
:?: :)

They certainly got religion today...I have not seen one of these before 'live'

You wanna here it over in the pits in chicago on the squawk box, bloody mental!!!!

laptop1 said:
This is a Crash.........

It's a biggie but we used to get a few of these way back when .. then a X*&%# rally into the close. Methinks crash will be in 4digits when it comes... :devilish:

chump said:
They certainly got religion today...I have not seen one of these before 'live'

How long you been trading, there ws one in 97 and 98..and plenty of 300+ days....I used to scalp the Dow back then mad times, a bit like today, bring these days back I say

2 things:
1. Whats happening now ... is it going back up ? or just a slight upset
2. Why has Finspreads stopped internet trading ..

"Why has Finspreads stopped internet trading "...LOL..for the same reason you're going to have trouble getting a broker on the line tomorrow early doors.

Kinger said:
2 things:
1. Whats happening now ... is it going back up ? or just a slight upset
2. Why has Finspreads stopped internet trading ..

fall was ~700pts or so 1/3 of the summer surge... so might get dead cat
if that's the low for now then 25% of 700 etc....might be rez on the way up
I favour follow on selling tomorrow.............

Finspreads are in business to make money......for themselves :cheesy:
perhaps

PitBull said:
Lets see if we have a limit down!!!!

Haven't seen one of those days for a few good years. I wonder if they come back, is this the start of volatility that's been missing form the dow over the last 5 years:cheesy:

chump said:
"Why has Finspreads stopped internet trading "...LOL..for the same reason you're going to have trouble getting a broker on the line tomorrow early doors.

same again for the FTSE and half the Dow sesh
two days of down two months of up this is not a crash its just to let you know its coming

laptop1 said:
How long you been trading, there ws one in 97 and 98..and plenty of 300+ days....I used to scalp the Dow back then mad times, a bit like today, bring these days back I say

Aaagh wonderful days - 300pts down into last hour (I'm short).
Maria B comes on the box... 8pm then the cavalry arrives trumpets blazing... close short and go long nervously as it bounces +150 by 8.45pm and a little profit taking at the bell.

There is no way those days will come back .............but I pray every night that they do..... :cheesy:

dc2000 said:
same again for the FTSE and half the Dow sesh
two days of down two months of up this is not a crash its just to let you know its coming

Brilliant............absolutely spot on!
CRASHES often come off Lower Highs.

Hook Shot said:
Aaagh wonderful days - 300pts down into last hour (I'm short).
Maria B comes on the box... 8pm then the cavalry arrives trumpets blazing... close short and go long nervously as it bounces +150 by 8.45pm and a little profit taking at the bell.

There is no way those days will come back .............but I pray every night that they do..... :cheesy:

don't you mean up +200 in last hour (I went long at 12120 futures price :D)