Dow 2007

Well done steve, tricks, came out a tadge bit early myself, but hey, a good return, though, hanging around, might be able to get a quick scalp like FW

amazing!
applause there, I think that comes very close to the best day I ever had (about +180)

Dinos, Steve, Firewalker, you guys are my superheros. Well done to you all.

Ironically, I was looking to go long at 13430 and boom woosh bang it all goes pants.

Congratulations to you all. :D :D :D Encore encore.... :D :D :D Bravo... :D :D :D

Well done.

Great call Robert, but what happened to the 'no more trading now' you rascal:LOL:
I too was sorely tempted to take a long from a similar position, but as we all kwow, how many times have we wished that we had'nt taken that last 'extra' trade?

cheers - tricks

good luck

Tricks, I know, I know, shame on me, looked good at the time, no discipline. I'll have a beer to sulk with!!!!!

As this is eod, and looking to be (b) of an abc, with upwards (c) to come, as well as near low of the day, I will keep this trade open. Not ideal, but there we go.

I'm off for a beer of three

Good night all

As this is eod, and looking to be (b) of an abc, with upwards (c) to come, as well as near low of the day, I will keep this trade open. Not ideal, but there we go.

I'm off for a beer of three

Good night all

it's possibly a bigger ABC down to 12700........should get test of lows tomorrow....13200 is make or break

cheers

Sub 300 cash stops taken out.......I want to bet the ranch on the long side....shall I....gowaaannn gowaannn

Well CV, have you or have you not? I too want to do the same, but 'something' is holding me back :cool: And the futures have just moved down as I type this!

Well CV, have you or have you not? I too want to do the same, but 'something' is holding me back :cool: And the futures have just moved down as I type this!

be careful with longs.....Russell 2000 tonight broke and closed below last Friday's low on bigger volume...

cheers