Dow 2007

Thanks, but I missed a few entries in this upmove by setting cheeky limits, and then I sold it. I've sat through a fast 20 point move against me which reversed just as quick. The market appears to be showing a pin bar, and dare I say that 70 is the top.

I am going off for a break - it is very humid and I am getting a headache. Wondering where I might have the very audacity to place a "take profits" limit.

I can't answer that. Fair is fair, since I have a SL 30 points away from the entry, I might as well have a limit 30 points away. Buy limit duly set at 13517.

I'm off - back later.

And I should have ****ed off, because that would have been filled at +30. I am a bad trader. I've mortaged +5 for the day in favour of -25.

Oh well, +2 for the week. Learning has been free.

And I should have ****ed off, because that would have been filled at +30. I am a bad trader. I've mortaged +5 for the day in favour of -25.

Oh well, +2 for the week. Learning has been free.

you are getting better lurker,

i have had to change avatar and signature.....:eek:

Atilla, on my 5 min chart I have macd histo div, crossover, full stoc, running dow, slow stoch following up

10 min backing this up, reaaly useful.

Hi Dinos, I have MACD and frequently check RSI, Stochastics and ADX. Some times touch on parabolic SAR and Bollinger Bands.

I'm becoming increasingly more relaxed and confident about calling the turns. But still not there in making maximising pips.

I can see you, FW and Steve plus many others when you trade you guys are so clinical with your entries and exits and executions. I have some more way to go. Looking back though I have come a long way especially in the last year.

I've taken to the DEMAs really well I think it's much more responsive then my old EMAs.

Good call on the short by the way. :)

H&S reversal will have to wait for another day. I do think if we breach 450 it will be a sure bet. Must hurdle the 425 levels first though. Totally got thrown out the door their by the scruff of the kneck in the last 10 minutes or so. :eek:

Bu**er, stopped out 15.

Well, no more trading now had an excellent afternoon +156 for the day.

Hope you have all managed to get a oece of the action

long 13445 fut
target +20
let's hope this can be a quick scalp

freakin' fantastic
had my limit order set and it just triggered spot on where are the buyers came in
obvious price level ofcourse... that was like in-and-out in 1 minute :cheesy:

ok back to +40 for the day, should've made a lot more considering the volatility though