Double your money the easy way

I hope you got in lower than that. :cheesy:

Lets see it rocket now. I don't want to hold anything over the weekend if possible.

fast finger would have been fun on the target though

targets on the way up are 11178 11304 and 11381

End of week four

current state of play $31824.24 profit so £20.6k

with open trades on DOW at -$2800

DC - what's the calculation for Monday / Tuesday

there is a low monthly target 10767 my preference is to leave that alone for now

my first target is 11178 for monday and 11304 tuesday
I would like to open gap down on monday morning a gap up and pre market 11178 would alter pattern

11898 is still target

dc2000, looks like some really good calls. While I think it is commendable you share the fish, but would you also like to elaborate on how to fish? Unless it's all hush hush.

I checked a few of your levels against a method I looked into using Options settle data on CME. However, not sure though, thats why keen to understand how to derive these levels.

What is the system in place to identify the target levels ? Intraday support and resistance ? Moving averages ? Fibs ?

End of week four

current state of play $31824.24 profit so £20.6k

with open trades on DOW at -$2800

Nice trade indeed, but I will like to know how the system works technically. Please feel free to analyse cause Im still a rookie.

Many thanks. Those longs must be painful at the moment, unless youv pulled out.

they smart a little comming close to taking out last weeks profits

Tomorrow is key

Nice to see your still around thought for a mo you had given up

Tomorrow is key

you obviously don't use stops then? those Dow positions must be about -10k or so now?

you'll probably be ok though as there's bound to be a rally into xmas, as long as you have the margin to hold it...

Tomorrow is key

Will you be tempted to make a prediction for tomorrow or remaining of the week indeed?

What an appalling display of trading...Getting the direction wrong...wide stops...hoping the market rebounds...typical newbie sh!t.(n)