Double your money the easy way

I hope there are some people here that are about to post and apologise to Mr DC for some of the child like comments made recently... this move up was so obvious in its coming if you just bothered to do the analysis. The only issue was when exactly was the right time to enter, this was hard because the move was very well engineered by the markets... one of the best spoofs I have seen for a while.. all the shorts now caught pants down.

I look forward to more of your posts my friend.

I must say over the last few weeks you have made some really good calls, and I was thinking you're good at reading this market. However, I have now lost that faith, as I don't see responsible trading as a method where you have no risk management. On 3, you're correct it has nothing to do with "hope", it has everything to do with "probabilities", and those are probably about 50:50 as to whether your target gets hit by next monday, or whether your account gets a margin call as the dow heads below 10,000!

Apology please?

I hope there are some people here that are about to post and apologise to Mr DC for some of the child like comments made recently... this move up was so obvious in its coming if you just bothered to do the analysis. The only issue was when exactly was the right time to enter, this was hard because the move was very well engineered by the markets... one of the best spoofs I have seen for a while.. all the shorts now caught pants down.

I look forward to more of your posts my friend.

cheers DJ

I kindda put my ass in the air and loaded the BB gun when I started a double money thread

That thought process is well off the mark in my opinion, given the market sentiment that has been in place for a lot longer than two weeks ! The doji on the 16th September followed buy price failure at the 5375 mark (give or take a couple) on the 20th and 21st well and truly knocked out your target.

To make around 400 upside points with 17 trading days left is looking unlikely.

That thought process is well off the mark in my opinion, given the market sentiment that has been in place for a lot longer than two weeks ! The doji on the 16th September followed buy price failure at the 5375 mark (give or take a couple) on the 20th and 21st well and truly knocked out your target.

17 days I want it in 3 days

I dont go with sentiment I calc prices from price action only

The overly bearish market sentiment is exactly why you should be looking for every chance of short squeezes.
The market has not broken the 4900-5400 range and has simply gone up and down inside of that at least 3 or 4 times.

FTSE printed target number so now long 11114 @5

targets 11178 @$10 and 11304@$5

lower limit order removed

will wait for calm down then look for re entry at a better price

5400 next res.
Ideally I would like a break, retrace, 5400 as support and then get long again otherwise we're back into the range play.

5400 next res.
Ideally I would like a break, retrace, 5400 as support and then get long again otherwise we're back into the range play.

Im looking for a fly down and back up type move but equally a break and retrace