Double your money the easy way

End of week five

current state of play $36498 profit

with open trades on DOW at -$250

I have taken a couple of shorts myself this afternoon.. but it is starting to hurt

mine are under water just waiting for FTSE to get into end of day zone

The high of the current daily range on the 1st September, around the 5450 is the key. If price rises above this for a look, I then see a pull back towards the end Oct early Nov where support will be found for a december rally.

Have just placed short at 5385 ftse future

FTSE still has 5445 cash in play but dont expect that today more a pullback to 345 after hours

my DOW trades Im looking to exit later this evening 6 to 7:30ish

my DOW im looking to exit later the FTSE i will exit if we get a good aftermarket price I expect pretty much same as today tomorrow and will be looking for the short wednesday if we hit 226 in the morning infact anywhere under 272 then this will change the wednesday short to late Thursday/Early Friday

my DOW im looking to exit later the FTSE i will exit if we get a good aftermarket price I expect pretty much same as today tomorrow and will be looking for the short wednesday if we hit 226 in the morning infact anywhere under 272 then this will change the wednesday short to late Thursday/Early Friday
Hi DC - Are you expecting dow to go sub 200 later today?