Easiest way to double your money in 9 months

ScepterMT

I have an EA that I wrote for MT4 a couple of years ago that I've just decided to sell.

It will double your money every 6 - 9 months and it nearly eliminates the risk of losing even a single trade. All backtests show an even increase in balance over time. The equity will gradually separate from the balance line and dip during extreme market conditions but over time (approx 3 years) those dips will disappear and when they do the system becomes immune to losing money, from then on, it will double your money over and over again, until you turn off the ea.

I am asking $5 million USD for the ea, AS IS.

It works perfectly as is, but I've developed 3 additional strategies that I'm not including as a part of the ea. These 3 strategies were created to convert those dips in equity into profits allowing the ea to double your money much quicker, but still without any risk.

I did not finish working on these additional strategies, but would consider contracting to do so for an additional $25 million USD.

For more information like screenshots, or to schedule a visit to watch it run backtests, contact me at ScepterMT on yahoo messenger or gmail.

How about you send me it and I'll give you the $5million once I've cleared $10million profit?

I have an EA that I wrote for MT4 a couple of years ago that I've just decided to sell.

It will double your money every 6 - 9 months and it nearly eliminates the risk of losing even a single trade. All backtests show an even increase in balance over time. The equity will gradually separate from the balance line and dip during extreme market conditions but over time (approx 3 years) those dips will disappear and when they do the system becomes immune to losing money, from then on, it will double your money over and over again, until you turn off the ea.

I am asking $5 million USD for the ea, AS IS.

It works perfectly as is, but I've developed 3 additional strategies that I'm not including as a part of the ea. These 3 strategies were created to convert those dips in equity into profits allowing the ea to double your money much quicker, but still without any risk.

I did not finish working on these additional strategies, but would consider contracting to do so for an additional $25 million USD.

For more information like screenshots, or to schedule a visit to watch it run backtests, contact me at ScepterMT on yahoo messenger or gmail.

I'm interested. What is your prefered payment method? I would like three of them, because i like trading 3 accounts simultaneously with increasing amounts of risk. 200% per trade at least.

How about you send me it and I'll give you the $5million once I've cleared $10million profit?

It's a good thought, but if I ran it for myself I'd have $10 million in the same amount of time it would take you to give me $5.

PLEASE: Serious Inquiries!

I'm interested. What is your prefered payment method? I would like three of them, because i like trading 3 accounts simultaneously with increasing amounts of risk. 200% per trade at least.

The buyer will be getting code for an ea and can run it on as many accounts as wished.

It's a good thought, but if I ran it for myself I'd have $10 million in the same amount of time it would take you to give me $5.

PLEASE: Serious Inquiries!

I was being serious.

How can everyone who buys it double their money every 9 months? Surely there would be no money left at some point?

Is this a wind-up multi-nic post?:LOL:

Let's see a broker statement showing your system doubling the money.

I created it, but I don't have the money needed to run it. So, I don't have a broker, I'm not an active trader and I never have been. That's one reason why I'm selling, is to get the money to run it.

I've known how to code all my life and when i got a girl pregnant I didn't want to be broke anymore, so I studied the forex for about 3 days and discovered a way to eliminate being able to lose. Then I found out that metatrader lets you put strategies into code and about a week later I had some amazing backtests. My strategy worked exactly the way I thought it would. I noticed the equity drops and looked for ways to fix them and found lots of ways to improve the ea. I'm a very good programmer and it does the job while running lightning fast inside of metatrader.

Its been sitting on my hard drive for a few years, and I just decided It would be a good idea to try to sell it, but $5 million is the price I want and I wont settle for any less.

I dont think it a bad buy for the price either, seriously, It's a robot that double's money!

I can post screenshots of backtesting once I get my other laptop formatted and metatrader installed so I can run them.

Will you give a refund if he buys and his money is not doubled ?

Once the buyer sits down and listens to the common sense that drives the ea, he'll know his money will consistently double, but yes if he doesn't double his money I'll, give whats left of it back to him.

I was being serious.

How can everyone who buys it double their money every 9 months? Surely there would be no money left at some point?

Is this a wind-up multi-nic post?:LOL:

You're right and I don't know at what point it will stop doubling I think the market would eventually have to collapse or something, but until then my ea will double its buyers money and I'm pretty sure if it has that effect on the market that the buyer of my ea would be on the winning side of that catastrophe.

So I think the buyers getting a damn good deal for $5 million.

is there any limit on size Im sure I can get a few friends interested combined worth £2.9B Im sure you would be willing to demonstrate the doubling

It never sells a position for a loss and it only takes profits after several constraints have been met.

happy_192.gif

So let's get this right you have an optimized EA developed over a backtest (S) that has never run in a live a/c and you won't accept less than $5m for it ?....and then the good prince killed the dragon and claimed the hand of the beautiful princess...and they all lived happily ever after.

To any serious investor you and your EA will be as welcome as a one legged man at an **** kicking contest !

G/L

I can post screenshots of backtesting once I get my other laptop formatted and metatrader installed so I can run them.

As you can't come up with statements, I'll accept the screen shots. Let's see 'em. Without them, you are as good as selling thin air for 5 million.