Easiest way to double your money in 9 months

I created it, but I don't have the money needed to run it. So, I don't have a broker, I'm not an active trader and I never have been. That's one reason why I'm selling, is to get the money to run it.

I've known how to code all my life and when i got a girl pregnant I didn't want to be broke anymore, so I studied the forex for about 3 days Disappointing.It only took me 40 seconds to study forex. and discovered a way to eliminate being able to lose. Then I found out that metatrader lets you put strategies into code and about a week laterMake that a day, and we'll talk. I had some amazing backtests. My strategy worked exactly the way I thought it would. I noticed the equity dropsI hope you mean,Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell - Drop It Like It's Hot - YouTube and looked for ways to fix them and found lots of ways to improve the ea. I'm a very good programmer and it does the job while running lightning fast inside of metatrader.

Its been sitting on my hard drive for a few years, and I just decided It would be a good idea to try to sell it, but $5 million is the price I want and I wont settle for any less.Make it $10 million, and we have a deal

I dont think it a bad buy for the price either, seriously, It's a robot that double's money!Ok 20$ million and that's my last offer

I can post screenshots of backtesting once I get my other laptop formatted and metatrader installed so I can run them.Don't worry about it i trust you.

I'm in. Back off peeps this is mine.

is there any limit on size Im sure I can get a few friends interested combined worth £2.9B Im sure you would be willing to demonstrate the doubling

The capacity of the market is it's only limiter. Quite simply if you run this software without interference on your brokerage account your balance will double.

I'd recommend starting the ea with a balance of at least $250,000 or a minimum of $100,000 which can translate into a min investment of $1,000 to $2,500 depending on the leverage and rules that are provided by your brokerage.

With larger amounts the ea is just more secure in guaranteeing that it will never lose your money. You might be able to turn it up a little to increase your rate of return.

Yes I am willing to show backtesting to demonstrate the doubling and meet up and let you watch it run test after test to prove it and do whatever it takes to make this sale.

I studied the forex for about 3 days and discovered a way to eliminate being able to lose.
You are not just buying a system, you are buying into the guys huge experience gained after intensive and arduous study of the fx markets over 3 (roughly...) whole days. Rarely have I noted such dedication.

Yes I am willing to show backtesting to demonstrate the doubling and meet up and let you watch it run test after test to prove it and do whatever it takes to make this sale.

If I put up $1000, are you willing to demonstrate my money will double ?

9 months is bit long for doubling. What are you going to call the EA? Has to be a good name otherwise im not interested. Can i call it the Holy Grail wicked doubling machine in the time it takes to have a baby? Also, if i buy it, can i sell it on for 149$.

So let's get this right you have an optimized EA developed over a backtest (S) that has never run in a live a/c and you won't accept less than $5m for it ?....and then the good prince killed the dragon and claimed the hand of the beautiful princess...and they all lived happily ever after.

To any serious investor you and your EA will be as welcome as a one legged man at an **** kicking contest !

G/L

Then I guess he wasn't serious enough to spot a good deal when he see's one?

As you can't come up with statements, I'll accept the screen shots. Let's see 'em. Without them, you are as good as selling thin air for 5 million.

I'll try to get some posted tomorrow or next day depending on if I'm working or not.

You are not just buying a system, you are buying into the guys huge experience gained after intensive and arduous study of the fx markets over 3 (roughly...) whole days. Rarely have I noted such dedication.

I discovered something unique in the forex, I seem to have a keen ability to see patterns that others overlook. I wasn't a newbie to investing either, I knew what the forex was and most of how it worked, I just decided to get serious about it and that's how long it took me to recognize the pattern this system is based on.

9 months is bit long for doubling. What are you going to call the EA? Has to be a good name otherwise im not interested. Can i call it the Holy Grail wicked doubling machine in the time it takes to have a baby? Also, if i buy it, can i sell it ofor 149$.

Actually this can be adjusted in a few different ways. If you feel risky enough you can turn it up as high as you'd like but at some point your adjustments will lose your money. I've found the safest settings to go with puts you at 9 months but you could turn this up to 5-7 months and so long as there are no major price movements within the next year your investment would be safe.

Also, if I were to finish my other 3 strategies I believe that I could have this thing doubling every few days.

Also, if I were to finish my other 3 strategies I believe that I could have this thing doubling every few days.

Yes, please finish that and sell the whole sherbang for $50m. If you finish it in a week, you would double your money from $25m to $50m in one week. I promise you that or give you double your money back. It's a win-win. You will either double your money or quadruple your money. Afterwards, you will be the richest serious programmer in the business, period.

Cool, send me the EA, I will put $1000 in an account and give it a go. My computer already has a broker and metatrader. So no need for the hassle of formatting the hard drive on your laptop.

Look I'm dead serious about this guys.

I have this software and it works, if you're interested please continue to inquire but I will not send you the software until you send or preferably hand me $5 million USD. If you'd like you can send me your $1000 and I'll put it up in an account and give you access to check the balances as time goes by.

Yes, please finish that and sell the whole sherbang for $50m. If you finish it in a week, you would double your money from $25m to $50m in one week. I promise you that or give you double your money back. It's a win-win. You will either double your money or quadruple your money. Afterwards, you will be the richest serious programmer in the business, period.

I'm selling AS IS for $5m or not at all. Well first I'm stripping the other 3 strategies from it and selling it that way, unless you pay me $30m to leave them there and finish it.

I discovered something unique in the forex, I seem to have a keen ability to see patterns that others overlook. I wasn't a newbie to investing either, I knew what the forex was and most of how it worked, I just decided to get serious about it and that's how long it took me to recognize the pattern this system is based on.

How many more of you are like that?
All of a sudden we have a few newbies who see things no one can see :rolleyes:

Peter