Do You Know This Site

LOCOPERRO

I found a site last week that was about trading the difference between 2 futures ftse dow it started by saying why it was better to trade the difference and then went on to give examples as to how the difference between 2 will often trend for longer and even apear to trend when the actual futures are not.
I think i came across it here but i can not find it now and its not in my fav or history although some strange stuff was which i will be discussing with family members latter.
Do any of you have any iderars as to the site.

LOCOPERRO said:
I found a site last week that was about trading the difference between 2 futures ftse dow it started by saying why it was better to trade the difference and then went on to give examples as to how the difference between 2 will often trend for longer and even apear to trend when the actual futures are not.
I think i came across it here but i can not find it now and its not in my fav or history although some strange stuff was which i will be discussing with family members latter.
Do any of you have any iderars as to the site.

Hi
I think you may be referring to Joe Ross on the Knowledge Lab thread, (The secret of reduced market spreads). You can find details here, www.tradingeducators.co.uk (Joe's site)

Index King was trying to push this. Do a search on this site. There were some people following it but I can't remember where it all ended. Usually in tears! ;)