interesting site with a strange name

FXtobe

As I was browsing through google for relevant FOREX info, I came across this site called xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I think I remember seeing a post in this thread about it, but can't seem to find it. Anyone have any idea what this site is about?

Curious.

FXtobe said:
As I was browsing through google for relevant FOREX info, I came across this site called xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I think I remember seeing a post in this thread about it, but can't seem to find it. Anyone have any idea what this site is about?

Curious.
Good try but you'r not fooling anyone onthis site, so take your spam and shove it up your Felix Homogratis.

I think, its a society, all about forex, and its meant to be a secret, except its not as the guy has been spamming the boards about it for a couple of weeks now :eek:

FXtobe said:
As I was browsing through google for relevant FOREX info, I came across this site called xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I think I remember seeing a post in this thread about it, but can't seem to find it. Anyone have any idea what this site is about?

Curious.
It was probably mentioned under some thread on scams. Trying doing a search on secret and scam

Charlton

confused?

wasp said:
I think, its a society, all about forex, and its meant to be a secret, except its not as the guy has been spamming the boards about it for a couple of weeks now :eek:

Chrissutch...I'm not exactly sure what you are telling me? What is a homogratis? I asked if anyone knew of the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wasp - thanks for clearing this up. Is it a signal service, chatroom or what?

Charlton - Mmm, thanks for the suggestion. I did do a search for scams, and it didn't come up.

FXtobe said:
Chrissutch...I'm not exactly sure what you are telling me? What is a homogratis? I asked if anyone knew of the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Charlton - Mmm, thanks for the suggestion. I did do a search for scams, and it didn't come up.
It must be because the T2W members and moderators spotted the postings as spamming and they were all deleted.

Charlton

FXtobe said:
Chrissutch...I'm not exactly sure what you are telling me? What is a homogratis? I asked if anyone knew of the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your first post on this site was requesting knowledge about a certain site. within the hour you now have three posts. your post in another thread mentions another site run by the same person Alias Felix Homogratis. Don't try and kid a kidder you must think I was born on the same day as you.

FXtobe said:
As I was browsing through google for relevant FOREX info, I came across this site called xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I think I remember seeing a post in this thread about it, but can't seem to find it. Anyone have any idea what this site is about?

Curious.

Thankyou, fxtobe/fxhotdogstand.

I warned you this morning, and it has gone unheeded.

You've even been daft enough to come back with the the same postcode, the same latitude/longitude on your profile, and another yahoo.com email address. As if that weren't enough, multiple nicks are not permitted and result in bans - just like the one I'm about to impose on you....

Silly scammers take note - we are sharper than you are :).

rossored said:
Thankyou, fxtobe/fxhotdogstand.

I warned you this morning, and it has gone unheeded.

You've even been daft enough to come back with the the same postcode, the same latitude/longitude on your profile, and another yahoo.com email address. As if that weren't enough, multiple nicks are not permitted and result in bans - just like the one I'm about to impose on you....

Silly scammers take note - we are sharper than you are :).
Well done T2W.

FXtobe said:
As I was browsing through google for relevant FOREX info, I came across this site called xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I think I remember seeing a post in this thread about it, but can't seem to find it. Anyone have any idea what this site is about?

Curious.

You can't be for real, surely......

If you're going to make a spam attempt, at least try and be a bit sophisticated.

Damian

Where have all the spammers gone, long time passing?
Where have all the spammers gone, long time ago?
Where have all the spammers gone?
Rosso's banned them, every one!
When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn?