Difference between amateurs and professionals

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 93
Why are hiding with photoshop?
Ive only cut the size and order info mate, which you wont need for gauging competency. Youve the time stamps / instrument / direction and price of the open tardes. I use MS paint btw, no PS, just so that were correct n all. ;)

So whats it to be? Embrace reality... or ... BS self?

He's just hiding the 0.5p profits, and doesn't want you to think less of him.
Min size with GKFX is 10p joe, so thats be a feat wouldnt it :D. Youd also have to ask yourself why ive shown size with the play money.

So hows about you champ? Reality? Or some other shìte to avoid taking a long hard look at what youre doing?

Min size with GKFX is 10p joe, so thats be a feat wouldnt it :D. Youd also have to ask yourself why ive shown size with the ...

So hows about you champ? Reality? Or some other shìte to avoid taking a long hard look at what youre doing?

I am sure their demo accounts allow for smaller sizes. The reality is that you have not shown size here. So what are you afraid of ? Beginners play with small sizes, this is natural. There's no shame in it.

I don't look. My trades are execute and forget. There's nothing to see until the trades flower and fruit.

I am sure their demo accounts allow for smaller sizes. The reality is that you have not shown size here. So what are you afraid of ? Beginners play with small sizes, this is natural. There's no shame in it.

I don't look. My trades are execute and forget. There's nothing to see until the trades flower and fruit.

This demo trading of his on small sizes , will train him to trade wrong techniques , then he will be blow job , then unlearn 'loser's techniques.total amateur here.

This demo trading of his on small sizes , will train him to trade wrong techniques , then he will be blow job , then unlearn 'loser's techniques.total amateur here.

Amateur are completely allowed in this thread. Otherwise we would not be able to see the difference between pro's and amateurs. Still, darktone is more advanced than other amateurs since he is able to control size.

Amateur are completely allowed in this thread. Otherwise we would not be able to see the difference between pro's and amateurs. Still, darktone is more advanced than other amateurs since he is able to control size.

Even Raven of the baboons can trade better that .

Well done fellas, Delude Selves it is (y)

The cold hard reality is that youre pretty shìte at trading atm, but you just dont know it :LOL:. You both think youre gods gift and hold some special knowledge. foroom with the vast 'understanding' of psych, yet pukes on a tick an cant stick to a methodology, and joe with the 'enlightened' view on hold till win, beer money interest seeking an amateur risk abuse.

Im done talking to you ballsacks, waste o ƒuckin time. But I will heads up the poor unfortunate who gets a reply from yers no worries.

So long bellends and good luck, ya gona need it I reckon :D

Last edited:
Well done fellas, Delude Selves it is (y)

The cold hard reality is that youre both pretty shìte at trading atm, but you just dont know it :LOL:. You both think youre gods gift and hold some special knowledge. foroom with the vast understanding of psych but pukes on a tick an cant stick to a methodology, and joe with the 'enlightened' view on hold till win interest seeking an risk abuse.

Im done talking to you ballsacks, waste o ƒuckin time. But I will heads the poor unfortunate who gets a reply from yers no worries.

So long bellends and good luck, ya gona need it I reckon :D

You are stuck on timidity. If you can't take a little heat, you have no chance contending with the merchants. I still reckon you are better off being a math teacher.

I would say the number one difference would be that amateur traders get swayed out of their own trading plans by their emotions. Either by greed making them trade bigger than they should, or fear making them take losses or profit at the wrong time.

Short nasdaq @5850.3, no limits.

Short Spx @2442.5, no limits.

The second trade taken purely to demonstrate to the less experienced how to make money from spx.

I bet you're secretly short DAX from 8000 :LOL:

Nope. Never did indices until recently when they reduced the margin requirements. Also indices didn't yield. These are not my preferred instruments. I use these as my ticket to a crash. Otherwise I wouldn't touch them.