Devon / Cornwall way

Rather then discuss the merits of moving to Devon/Cornwall or not, is anyone interesting in committing to a meet-up in East Devon. Exeter for example as a very good central place to meet with Public Transport (with drink and drive in mind) generally excellent?

Plenty of good pubs to choose from as well.. What do you say?

Rather then discuss the merits of moving to Devon/Cornwall or not, is anyone interesting in committing to a meet-up in East Devon. Exeter for example as a very good central place to meet with Public Transport (with drink and drive in mind) generally excellent?

Plenty of good pubs to choose from as well.. What do you say?

Hi Burnley - Yes, why not? I'm in Exeter so how could I say no? Happy to travel in surrounding area too if more convenient.

Its always interesting to swap thoughts with people who understand trading, it is indeed a game for loners.

Hello Tomorton,

We have moved to Topsham this summer but spent most of the time working on the house, have some breathing space now so I am trying to get back to trading shares.

I am a real Ale fan drink wise (quality not quantity) how about you? Meet in Exeter or Topsham day time or evening I don't mind?

However we may get some more interest so perhaps wait and see for a week or so?

ATB.

Burnley.

I just started a full-time job (much to my annoyance!) so have to say evenings, barring Monday / Friday.

OK, shall we leave it say until the end of this week and then make a decision, might have a few more interested?

I have also put an amended thread on the "Meet-Up" forum for any one interested in meeting up.

I just started a full-time job (much to my annoyance!) so have to say evenings, barring Monday / Friday.

Hi there,

Is the "drink" meeting still on or has it been held?? Ps Tomorton which type of job have u started??

Thanks

Mac.

Hi there,

Is the "drink" meeting still on or has it been held?? Ps Tomorton which type of job have u started??

Thanks

Mac.

Hi Mac - I'm still game for this, but it would have to be evenings only for me too - full time job. Grrrr.

Joined the Valuation Office Agency, its under HMRC. Liking it so far. ' course, a life of wealthy idleness and hedonism wouldn't be unwelcome....

Joined the Valuation Office Agency, its under HMRC. Liking it so far. ' course, a life of wealthy idleness and hedonism wouldn't be unwelcome....

Ah never heard of it to be honest.Where did you see that job advertised? Via an agency or internet? Only asking as my brother wants to do something similar.

Thanks

Mac.

Further to the East Devon Meet-Up thread, may I put this forward for consideration.

Hello all,

I'm finally able to offer some dates for the first Meet-Up, I suggest these for your consideration:

a) Thursday March 3rd. suggest a 6.30pm start but open to other time suggestions.

b) Monday March 7th same as above.

c) Wednesday March 9th ditto as above.

Say which you prefer and dates that you can't make.

Can I suggest Mill on the Exe in Bonhay St - a 10 minute stroll from St.Davids station as the first meeting pub?

Tomorton, Ceydababy and Tytus-Barnowl are the other three interested people so far. if anyone else reading this fancies coming along please post here.

ATB.

Burnley.

Ah never heard of it to be honest.Where did you see that job advertised? Via an agency or internet? Only asking as my brother wants to do something similar.

Thanks

Mac.

Hi Mac - There's too many government agencies now to keep track of. For job opportunities, best to register for alerts at ww.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk.

Nice to meet you Tom and enjoyed our discussion.

We have agreed another meet-up a month from today on the 7th April (Thursday) at 6.30 at the same pub.

So all you Investors/Traders of Devon looking in, come and join us.

ATB.

Burnley.