Deposit error (Maybe stolen?)

Tecnofireman

2 days ago I've done 3 tries to deposit 1.000 eur in a FCA Broker regulated via Visa Electron, but the 3 times the broker says to me that there has been an error and the deposit didn't realized.

The problem is that one of the 3 tries has been charged in my bank account (it appears as a internet buy) but in the fx account doesn't appears.

Anyone has passed in a similar situation? The import returns in my account when it passes 2 or more days? I'm a little nervous because I don't know that if it is a steal or what.

Sorry for grammatical english errors.

Last edited:
2 days ago I've done 3 tries to deposit 1.000 eur in a FCA Broker regulated via Visa Electron, but the 3 times the broker says to me that there has been an error and the deposit didn't realized.

The problem is that one of the 3 tries has been charged in my bank account (it appears as a internet buy) but in the fx account doesn't appears.

Anyone has passed in a similar situation? The import returns in my account when it passes 2 or more days? I'm a little nervous because I don't know that if it is a steal or what.

If the brokerage says they never received the deposit, you should be able to contact your credit card company to have the funds reimbursed to your account. Have you called the support number on the back of your card?

First of all talk with credit card department and tell them that my actions was not successful so why I got charged ?