Delayed Futures Charts

GEOFFREY

HI EVERYONE,
AM AT PRESENT WORKING ON A SYSTEM USING BIG CHARTS INTERACTIVE, 15 MIN DELAYED PRICES ON FTSE100 CASH INDEX.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET DELAYED PRICE CHARTS FOR FTSE FUTURES, AT THE MOMENT I ONLY NEED TO LOOK AT FIVE MINIUTE CHART AFTER MARKET CLOSE.
ANY INFO WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
GEOFFREY.

I can very much reccomend Futuresource as a freeby. Does anyone know how long the data is delayed (in particular DAX at the moment) if you're looking at their charts on-line?

Also a big shame is that they've binned their paid for delayed charts which were really good. The only problem with the free one (for what I want) is that you can't get a terribly accurate High and Low for historical days (as you're having to pick it off of a little chart) and that it only goes back as far as 2000 even on daily charts.

If anyone has any idea of a cheapish alternative which gives Highs and Lows for all days and also preferably goes back earlier than 2000 it would be appreciated (I only need delayed EOD). Otherwise I'm just going to have to save up and go for an expensive package for a month or two (I do quite like the look of Tradestation 7 but its a bit hard to justify when I'm meant to be saving for a wedding and a house and hence have a fiancee who is unkeen on "gambling" on futures :)

wysi