Definitely not a MASTERCLASS but good (HONEST) trading

A good declaration Dinos, looking forward to this. Personally, I don't have to see your blotter - if you say you made x pips, that's good enough for me - but will you at least put up what sort of trades your plan includes (and excludes)? - trend-following, range, S/R, swing, reversals, indicator triggered, momentum, news, etc.?

Always follow Price Action (as per my set up), 3 time frame confluence re-calibrated to run off one chart. That's as much as I'm giving away. :)

Always follow Price Action (as per my set up), 3 time frame confluence re-calibrated to run off one chart. That's as much as I'm giving away. :)

yep - sounds pretty sensible to me ..........good luck D

N

It's Columbus Day and although you wouldn't expect it particularly, the European indices often are almost as sluggish as the US ones.

The CAC is being influenced today by Airbus and Safran being down whilst Peugeot and Renault are up, having a bit of a balancing effect on the index.

Took +4, just to get some points in the bag, time window end approaching as well

It's Columbus Day and although you wouldn't expect it particularly, the European indices often are almost as sluggish as the US ones.

I probably didn't pick a good day to start this, TBH, I'd overlooked that. thanks for reminding me.