Decentralised Exchanges. Would you use them?

Noble007

Decentralised exchanges like BitSharesX (BTSX) have already started trading in BitUSD which is a decentralised derivative that maintains the value of USD but in the next two months we will also see BitGold, BitSilver and even BitOil.

The advantages of BitAssets are that they are decentralised, backed by >200% collateral in shares of BTSX, will offer probably 4% yield + per annum. The platform also offers privacy and 5 second worldwide transactions.

They will only be doing their big marketing push in a month or so from what I see, but I was wondering if any of you guys had looked into BitAssets & your thoughts or what it would take for you to want to trade on a decentralised platform.

Thanks.

Actually bicoin gold-rush experienced significant decreasion for last 6 month. I don't see any outbursts in bitcoin price, moderate volatility comparable to buck swings. This is yet another attempt to revive the system, bring to life those hyper-volatility processes creating possibilty for transcendental profits. Do not believe in that at all.

Actually bicoin gold-rush experienced significant decreasion for last 6 month. I don't see any outbursts in bitcoin price, moderate volatility comparable to buck swings. This is yet another attempt to revive the system, bring to life those hyper-volatility processes creating possibilty for transcendental profits. Do not believe in that at all.

Yes Bitcoin will struggle to gain wider adoption because of its volatility, but also that it's not profitable. (It requires 12%+ inflation to maintain its increasingly centralised security model.)

Bitcoin is only increasing in popularity in countries like Argentina and Venezuela where Bitcoin represents a significant improvement over highly inflationary national currencies & where their access to alternatives is limited. Barring another catalyst like Cyprus, (deposit confiscations) that makes centralised institutions risky by comparison I doubt we'll see a significant reversal in the 6 month Bitcoin trend as you said.

However BitSharesX which is completely separate, currently at no.4 on coinmarketcap.com (check price history) has created BitAssets. They create a decentralised way to make assets that mirror the value of real world counterparts which are 200%+ collateralised.

Instead of Bitcoin, countries with volatile currencies will certainly prefer BitUSD or BitGold imo. However a global market of savers may also be attracted to the exceptional yield BitAssets can provide.

The reason I posted here though is that another potential market for BitAssets is professional traders. As I said it's still early stages & they're a month or so a way from their mainstream marketing push. At which point price explodes imo :) But I'm interested in finding out what it would take for traders to want to try BitAssets.

Please delete this if this is too 'adverty' I don't work for BTSX but I do have some. If anyone has looked at BitShares-X.info or watched videos like this (from 5:00) https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&list=PL1zCD-urlm3iuJlUhq7Nwl5KuVXVShHKO&v=JAhDUk0r4-0 I would be very interested in a traders POV & opinions of the platform.