order flows - do you use them? how?

rsh01

Experienced member
Hi all,

I have been looking at order flows for a while, and actually reading Arabians stir thread recently for first time it was interesting to hear how he trades off of them, and wondered if anyone in fx was using them?

I am currently only using them as confluence with H4 levels for entry, but also look out for them when in a trade to manage exits.

I use the free news service talking forex which lists order flows sparodically as prices come into play. For example today offers were touted in AU @ 180 and price stalled around here for a while. "Large bids/ offers" and its more probable to see a reaction - GU "large bids @ 400" yest was spot on as price reversed.

Talking-Forex

Here's a decent link talking about how to play them:
Interpreting Touted Order Flows: Results of a Long Observational Period | No Brainer Trades

I got a free trial with mni for access to their order flows but there were just too many, and the info was hard to filter, and the site a pile of turd. I am happy with talking forex service.

It wld be interesting to hear if anyone else uses them, how, and who you get them from?

Happy trading.

I did not use them so far. Even the latest news shared at talking-forex.com are useful for me.