DB an Geo's Smallcap Smorgasbord

Hey Geo, Have you had a look at AUD/USD,

Bias change, could be interesting on break of support @ 8950 area

Edit: BE stop hit FTSE.

Last edited:
hello
just arrived (today I decided for an early stop olives collecting..... my eyes see olives everywhere... prefer to see $$$€€€€££££):D

jk apart are we having another "fin-bank storm"? I will have to go and read some info/news

no idea what I will trade in USA....but I might get something that go up among my lists...

take care :)

360% rise on INGG today.

i sold mine yesterday, because i was sick of seeing them do nothing and they wre the only one of my positions that i could still get out at break even.

i think this is the final straw for me. i've made these ridiculous decisions too often.

it's led to me losing thousands, and then losing thousands in potential profits.

i sold YELL for 31p days before it hit 80p.

i've just sold INGG for 7p the day before it hits 34p.

i just don't have it in me to keep doing it now.

Hi Dr.B I know the feelings... look at it the other way you haven't lost but made less green is green....

I thought they had a change in shares(can't thing the word but when they make 5 to 1 or whatever)

never give up.... plenty more there.....

i've never been so happy due to being so completely ignorant before!!

you're right ciao...i just spoke to my broker, it was a share consolidation!!

rather than losing out on a £5100 gain, i've just saved myself 170 quid! :LOL:

i was halfway through closing my T2W account too!

i just PMed the moderator back asking him not to close it down after all.

i ditched all my friends list and removed myself from user groups too :eek:

Last edited:
Eur/Gbp, Price retraced from 50% fib from swing high 13 oct to swing low 17 Nov,

Now at the bottom of hourly range from yesterday,

If it breaks below this range at 0.9075 ish, might look to short the retracement.

i've never been so happy due to being so completely ignorant before!!

you're right ciao...i just spoke to my broker, it was a share consolidation!!

rather than losing out on a £5100 gain, i've just saved myself 170 quid! :LOL:

i was halfway through closing my T2W account too!

i just PMed the moderator back asking him not to close it down after all.

i ditched all my friends list and removed myself from user groups too :eek:

Flipping heck Dr B, You were the first and only friend I had on my list,

Oh well back to being "Billy no mates" :LOL:

Flipping heck Dr B, You were the first and only friend I had on my list,

Oh well back to being "Billy no mates" :LOL:

lol, i'll have to send out my friend requests again.

what a silly day it's been today! roll on the wknd... :rolleyes:

Markets markets markets... it's all guff Dr. B.... Buy!!! Selll!!!!!!!!! Who knows what the heck is going on!

Take a break from things for a while dude - you'll find a new perspective upon your return I'm sure.

Markets markets markets... it's all guff Dr. B.... Buy!!! Selll!!!!!!!!! Who knows what the heck is going on!

Take a break from things for a while dude - you'll find a new perspective upon your return I'm sure.

absolutely spot on geo.

i'm sat in front of this bloody monitor day in/day out.

time for a break. i was stopping daytrading to try to get me away from screen watching...turns out i'm still sat gawking at this stuff all day.

would have been a nice SB trade for someone though ey?!

400% rise so far!

i wonder if a CFD trade would have worked out on this.

absolutely spot on geo.

i'm sat in front of this bloody monitor day in/day out.

time for a break. i was stopping daytrading to try to get me away from screen watching...turns out i'm still sat gawking at this stuff all day.

Yeah, I have fallen back into the same trap of screen watching most of the day while occassionaly looking for a job. I look forward to getting a job to save me from myself :LOL:

discipline... no one say that we have to trade regardless....
find (study/work it out) which day of the week you got more luck and which month .... you will be surprised how different some day/month are....
have you have had those days that regardless how one study get it wrong or other time it just can go wrong..... etc...etc...etc...

sorry that is some of my opinions.....

IMO you can stay in front of the PC but not trading (why losing) but can search some stocks for next day trade.... or adjourn your list with news etc.... we don't have to trade the unknown I prefer to trade what goes up... and sell it before other do...strange no?:)

Land Securities sat on its rising Daily 50 ema, might be a good entry for a swing trade.

Edit: Short Eur/Gbp 0.9075

discipline... no one say that we have to trade regardless....
find (study/work it out) which day of the week you got more luck and which month .... you will be surprised how different some day/month are....
have you have had those days that regardless how one study get it wrong or other time it just can go wrong..... etc...etc...etc...

sorry that is some of my opinions.....

IMO you can stay in front of the PC but not trading (why losing) but can search some stocks for next day trade.... or adjourn your list with news etc.... we don't have to trade the unknown I prefer to trade what goes up... and sell it before other do...strange no?:)

Good points Ciao, Discipline, Discipline, Discipline,

with a bit of patience thrown in.

Dr.B cheer up by selling yesterday you made money more then selling today.... :)

last evening news
Inspired Gaming Group PLC ("the Company")
Result of Meetings and Capital Reorganisation
The Company is pleased to announce that all of the resolutions proposed at the General Meeting of the Company held at 10.00 a.m. this morning were passed and that the resolution put to the Preference Share meeting immediately after was also passed.

As a result of the passing of the resolutions the Capital Reorganisation (as defined in the circular sent to shareholders and preference shareholders of the Company 9 November 2009 and available at the Company's website at www.ingg.com) will become effective as of 23.59 tonight. As a result, with effect from 27 November 2009, the Company's issued voting share capital will consist of 124,081,372 ordinary shares of 0.6p each ("New Ordinary Shares"). This is the denominator that should be used for any disclosures to be made of interests in, and changes of interests in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.

Application has been made for the New Ordinary Shares to be admitted to trading on AIM and it is expected that admission will become effective at 8.00 a.m. on 27 November 2009 under the new ISIN GB00B56H4J68. Trading in the existing ordinary shares of 1 pence each and the convertible preference shares of 1 pence each is expected to cease from 4.30 p.m. today.

Good points Ciao, Discipline, Discipline, Discipline,

with a bit of patience thrown in.

:):)
Minch discipline-psychology-patience are on top of my list with experiences I have found those 3 are my difference between profit and loss (and management come after) etc...etc...etc... but I am sure you all know that

lol Dr.B :LOL:

wishing you all a nice w/e ... go and do some Xmas shopping
I will be with my olives.... (n) :D

Sell everything I say!! We're all going to hell in a hand basket :)

Ok, I am messing around a lil, but I do wonder if the market will start moving towards a revisit of 3500 sometime soon, due to all this financial uncertainty. This Dubai thing could well be the tip of the old iceberg.

Enjoy the w/e

do you think it would be possible to program a screener to pick out bias changes geo?

i wouldn't have thought it impossible.