daytradetowin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem i can find with this system so far is on the results page, i know that sometimes in the youtube videos he does not achieve the full 4 points and gets stopped out on the back half (10 contracts for breakeven) this would mean a profit of $1000 on the first 10 contracts and $0 on the second 10 contracts as he was stopped out for breakeven. Not once does this figure come up on the performance history. Strictly speaking, in the profits per 20 contracts column he is not telling any lies as 2pts on 20 contracts does amout to $2000 but this is not necessarily what he would have achieved using his methods on that day. The next issue is as stated in the above post, it doesnt appear since the performance history was started that there has been a single time where the 6 point stop has been hit - the performance history showing a lesser 5 point stop. Adjusted results for the above two points would give much more confidence in the system.

I find DayTradeToWin's indicator very useful. I have been very profitable since Nov. there were days i lose 2 days in a row and days i profit 13 days in a row. I purchased the course and I decide not to used 2 and 4 pts profit target, but 2 pts profit target only and 5 pts stop loss to make it easy. I keep things simple until i have a greater understanding on daytrading the ES due to huge volitility. Feb was the worst month, but I recouped all my loss back. I NEVER change my qty and will keep it at 2 contracts.

Those who thinks DayTradeToWin is a scam have not read the course well, or got too greedy by changing the number of contracts each day or moving their stop loss beyond 6 pts hoping for a reverse.

I believe $397 for the ecourse is extremely cheap. I have seen others vendors charge up to $9000. Can your really say $397 is expensive?

If you are serious about using DayTradeToWin's indicator, don't be greedy by not changing the qty and moving your stop loss constantly.

I just keep it simple. 2 pts profit target, 5 pts stop loss and 2 qty only. How easy is that. Do I care making $200 per day? absolutely not. Do I care risking $500 per day? Absolutely not because it is only 1 trade per day.

If you can control your greed and emotion, I believe you will be a successful trader.

The course does have the stop loss listed.
It is true that the course mentions using a 5 or 6 point stop. The problem is that the course does not give objective rules on when to use a 5 point stop and when to use a 6 point stop.

The results on the website should reflect one or the other, but not both, since there are no rules in place on when to switch back and forth.

Thanks for your post, FuturesTrader. I am hoping I can also get this system to be profitable. My only issue with taking 2 points and never going for 4 is that it takes almost 3 additional trades to make up for each loser. And really... if you're profitable it's up to each trader to determine quantity. You can't make a living on trading only 2 contracts if you have months like February.

It is true that the course mentions using a 5 or 6 point stop. The problem is that the course does not give objective rules on when to use a 5 point stop and when to use a 6 point stop.

The results on the website should reflect one or the other, but not both, since there are no rules in place on when to switch back and forth.

The course does not give objective rules using 5 or 6pts stop loss. I believe It should not be mention. The stop loss will be based on your decision. Somepeople like their stop loss at 5 some like theirs at 6 for some good reason or somepeople like to move their stop back and forth 5 or 6 based on their trading experience. I like to place my stop at 5pts, so that way i recoup my loss in 2 days. That is my reason. Everbody trade different. I believe trading futures should be based on trading experience. I CHOOSE to trade 2 pts profit target and 5 pts stop loss with 2qty only due to my 13 yrs trading experience. I have been successful.

The course does not give objective rules using 5 or 6pts stop loss. I believe It should not be mention. The stop loss will be based on your decision. Somepeople like their stop loss at 5 some like theirs at 6 for some good reason or somepeople like to move their stop back and forth 5 or 6 based on their trading experience. I like to place my stop at 5pts, so that way i recoup my loss in 2 days. That is my reason. Everbody trade different. I believe trading futures should be based on trading experience. I CHOOSE to trade 2 pts profit target and 5 pts stop loss with 2qty only due to my 13 yrs trading experience. I have been successful.

You have 13 years of trading experience? And you use a 2pt target and a 5pt stop? Well folks, now I have heard everything. What have you been trading for the past 13 years...marbles?

You have 13 years of trading experience? And you use a 2pt target and a 5pt stop? Well folks, now I have heard everything. What have you been trading for the past 13 years...marbles?

Trading real money. I have to assume you need your mama to help you

This thread is getting of the subject. There are several of us trying to learn and implement the Day Trade to Win method. If you've got something to say that can help or share your experience then by all means do so. If you aren't familiar with the course, please take your comments to another thread. We don't need all comments to be positive, but please only post if you've taken the course. I agree the performance page is not what I'd personally make, but I do think the system has merit.

You have 13 years of trading experience? And you use a 2pt target and a 5pt stop? Well folks, now I have heard everything.
Why do you have an issue with this? With a high winning %, a stop much larger than the target is not necessarily a problem.

This thread is getting of the subject. There are several of us trying to learn and implement the Day Trade to Win method. If you've got something to say that can help or share your experience then by all means do so. If you aren't familiar with the course, please take your comments to another thread. We don't need all comments to be positive, but please only post if you've taken the course. I agree the performance page is not what I'd personally make, but I do think the system has merit.

This is an open forum, if you require one just for purchasers of the system then I suggest that you pay the Vendor to set one up for you.

I agree that the system has merit, but sadly there are faults as we have discovered. Just what the past profitability has been is uncertain and is therefore a very valid topic for this forum.

Light hearted comments are bound to happen, after all trading is a serious business and we all need a bit of a laugh occasionally.

I agree this is an open forum. But the subject of this particular thread is about the Day Trade to Win methodology. I'm just surprised people have the time or desire to post comments on a system they haven't reviewed or bought. I would think there are enough subjects on this forum that could apply to just about every trader. I personally am trying to learn from other traders and find many of these jabs to be distracting. I think we should spend our time becoming better traders vs. who can get the best sarcastic insult posted. Respectfully submitted....

I agree this is an open forum. But the subject of this particular thread is about the Day Trade to Win methodology. I'm just surprised people have the time or desire to post comments on a system they haven't reviewed or bought. I would think there are enough subjects on this forum that could apply to just about every trader. I personally am trying to learn from other traders and find many of these jabs to be distracting. I think we should spend our time becoming better traders vs. who can get the best sarcastic insult posted. Respectfully submitted....

I will second that.

But questions about "the Day Trade To win methodology" don't get answered, such as

" The only way a decision to purchase a course can be made is by due diligence. Eg. How accurate is your performance history? Go back over and change stops to 6 points and adjust winning trades that would have been losers with a 6 point stop and the performance (ie profit) goes down considerably. Of course, you have a vested interest in insisting that people buy a system to find out if it is profitable.
Also, if folks read back through this log they will see that you are very skilled at only answering certain points or questions. eg. Why do you not answer the query I made about 6 points never coming up before? "it's in the course and you are being negative/sarcastic" just doesn't cut it IMHO."

So, perhaps fellow Traders who have bought the system could help me out here. You purchased based on a performance history that (as far as I can tell) doesn't actual match the system being sold. How is this affecting your results and objectively, do you recommend the system? If I am still missing the point and this not relevant to this board then I will move on.

But questions about "the Day Trade To win methodology" don't get answered, such as

" The only way a decision to purchase a course can be made is by due diligence. Eg. How accurate is your performance history? Go back over and change stops to 6 points and adjust winning trades that would have been losers with a 6 point stop and the performance (ie profit) goes down considerably. Of course, you have a vested interest in insisting that people buy a system to find out if it is profitable.
Also, if folks read back through this log they will see that you are very skilled at only answering certain points or questions. eg. Why do you not answer the query I made about 6 points never coming up before? "it's in the course and you are being negative/sarcastic" just doesn't cut it IMHO."

So, perhaps fellow Traders who have bought the system could help me out here. You purchased based on a performance history that (as far as I can tell) doesn't actual match the system being sold. How is this affecting your results and objectively, do you recommend the system? If I am still missing the point and this not relevant to this board then I will move on.

rgsharp,
I have answered many emails about this one trade. If you have a specific question then i invite you to email me directly. We have over 100 + Trades listed in the history, trades done per day - every day. Where else do you find that? The bar has been raised.
I have not seen any track record from any vendor that is equal to what i have, and its public, for public criticism. Most vendors don't go into detail and I do! If you think that our method has stops that are arbitrarily moved from trade to trade, believe you me that it would be known, and those clients who have purchased the course and who have commented on their results would say that to be the case.
But as you can see - this is not true. I have told YOU that the course does instruct you on the stops. And our clients who post on this forum would tell you that is true. Nothing has been adjusted to reflect stops that have been moved, or you would have heard about it. Fellow traders who have purchased the course will vouch what i say. So don't take my word for it, Read what clients have posted. I understand your skepticism as there are systems that dont' work. What you have seen here is that it DOES work, and clients who have purchased, -- NOT YOU -- , have posted REAL RESULTS, Winning trades. If you are not comfortable with what you have seen, which you aren't, then move on.

Hi,

As a would-be buyer of Mr. John Paul's system/course, I emailed him twice with my questions, concerns - 1) regarding suitability to my style of trading (details explained in my email) and 2nd regarding some of the negative comments on youtube regarding his refund policy.

After reading some of the notes on this forum, I do believe that the 'refund' issue has been resolved. However, what would have been much better - is, if JP had taken the time to reply to my original queries that I had sent to him, via. email. I was interested in his system, but his lack of direct communication (not even an auto-response!!) is a big turn off. If he cold-shoulders prospective customers, what kind of service/communication/support can I expect, once i actually become his customer?? Will he ignore my emails? I guess that he doesn't have to sell his products for a living, but for someone like me who want's to invest in this, it means a lot. Please at least pretend you have an interest..

P.S: I haven't received anymore promotional emails/special deals from you, after I emailed to you!!! wonder why!! :cheesy:

rgsharp,
I have answered many emails about this one trade. If you have a specific question then i invite you to email me directly. We have over 100 + Trades listed in the history, trades done per day - every day. Where else do you find that? The bar has been raised.
I have not seen any track record from any vendor that is equal to what i have, and its public, for public criticism. Most vendors don't go into detail and I do! If you think that our method has stops that are arbitrarily moved from trade to trade, believe you me that it would be known, and those clients who have purchased the course and who have commented on their results would say that to be the case.
But as you can see - this is not true. I have told YOU that the course does instruct you on the stops. And our clients who post on this forum would tell you that is true. Nothing has been adjusted to reflect stops that have been moved, or you would have heard about it. Fellow traders who have purchased the course will vouch what i say. So don't take my word for it, Read what clients have posted. I understand your skepticism as there are systems that dont' work. What you have seen here is that it DOES work, and clients who have purchased, -- NOT YOU -- , have posted REAL RESULTS, Winning trades. If you are not comfortable with what you have seen, which you aren't, then move on.

If you read my post properly, you would understand that I am not referring to the one trade but to the performance history in general, but as I said before you are skilled at not answering these specific queries raised by me and others. I have asked for clients to say if they recommend; but so far none have come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.