Do you know these strategies?

Ska

Hi everyone,

1. Has anybody bought the video courses or the live trading rooms offered at the “Price Action Room"? They teach a strategy based on price action and tape reading. Does it really work?

2. Has anyone successfully traded using the strategy proposed by daytradetowin: ATO and Atlas Line? Do you recommend it?

Thanks

I dont what you mean, what i can say is that price-action works and works well if you know how to use it.
Try to learn it, its good.

I dont what you mean, what i can say is that price-action works and works well if you know how to use it.
Try to learn it, its good.

And what exactly is price action as far as you're concerned?

And what exactly is price action as far as you're concerned?

SM_1

I doubt anyone is going to tell you their exact set-ups when scalping because if everyone new about it, it would stop working... That is why trades go in and out of fashion... It's good you are trying to find out as much as you can about this. i think you should get the No BS day trading book to get an idea of what kind of things to be looking for, then start watching the order book...

good luck mate! you are on the right track

SM_1

I doubt anyone is going to tell you their exact set-ups when scalping because if everyone new about it, it would stop working... That is why trades go in and out of fashion... It's good you are trying to find out as much as you can about this. i think you should get the No BS day trading book to get an idea of what kind of things to be looking for, then start watching the order book...

good luck mate! you are on the right track

Yeah I got the book, have read it a few times and watched the video a few times too, takes a while to sink in the first couple of times! Trying to find an order book with volume @ price was my next near impossible thing to find, but have found one now, and watching the order book like a hawk, its finally what I have been looking for, I have tried so many different things trying to compensate for a proper order book, but its only recently that I have finally found what I'm after, so heads down thumbs up for me! :)

I love watching the market like this, fascinates me. This is what I have always wanted and been looking for so finally I can get stuck into it!

Will PM you, would like to talk more!

Cheers mate :)

Yeah I got the book, have read it a few times and watched the video a few times too, takes a while to sink in the first couple of times! Trying to find an order book with volume @ price was my next near impossible thing to find, but have found one now, and watching the order book like a hawk, its finally what I have been looking for, I have tried so many different things trying to compensate for a proper order book, but its only recently that I have finally found what I'm after, so heads down thumbs up for me! :)

I love watching the market like this, fascinates me. This is what I have always wanted and been looking for so finally I can get stuck into it!

Will PM you, would like to talk more!

Cheers mate :)

No worries mate, happy to help out. Are you in Sydney?