DAX Intraday - November

Status
Not open for further replies.
the drop this morning made it something of a gimme :LOL: :LOL:

my problem is that once the gap is filled, I get out.

so if there is more upside to come, I am sometimes short
of a good entry point.

I was expecting more downside this morning and was surprised to see it spike up so quickly.

The upside is very interesting cos s&p is also so close to it's highs, we'll see at 1:30

I find a rule of thumb which is very good.

If price is within a band of 5-10 points of 20ema in 2 mins and 20 ema is horizontal.. (i.e market is flat)- IGNORE all trades..

Even if you're trading via lap-top in a red-light area and a tart asks if you're looking for business?

qaza
at the moment I am short on ftse
my little brain can only handle one at a time

just taken 11 on ftse

but now when I look at the dax, I dont have a signal either way.
so 50/50 I think

DAX trader. Rather than stop trading late morning I seek out shorting possibilities between the period 1130 1400 after a strong up trend has developed. On the flip side when the trend is down a.m. I seek to go long usually after 1430 Hrs. You get an indication of the initial direction by following the NASDQ pre market indicator which starts at 1315 GMT. As Bonsai has already discovered there is a strong correlation between the NASDQ and DAZ.... Bonsai well done for starting the link. Regards.

Dax futures data

Can anybody give me todays opening price and the hi/lo before 0930 ET ?

Bonsai

is that cash or futures ?

3690/3704 in furtures look like big support

ZigZag

I'm looking in to that at the moment, not very good trading countertrend/divergences after trading trend :-(

Looking at keltner in range bound trading

If the s&p goes below 1040 then dax will drop below 3700 , surely ?

Has anyone got that futures data I am missing ?

Dax
all my numbers are Cash
I chart the cash even though we trade the futures.
(better signals imo )

looks like break of higher lows on 6th and 12th of Nov would change 60 min trend. Are we going to see another higher low before return to highs ?

Eurostox 2600 area looks like a key level too

Status
Not open for further replies.