Dax Daily by robinho

I´m flat everywhere. Just collected a few points, but i dont want to get badly surprised tomorrow

Could you explain how you work with that? Thanks :)

dax showed a very interesting reaction on the weekly & daily pp combination. S&P is in the same situation right now. This could be a chance. I will give it another try.
Short 9942 SL 9986

Look for momentum to build and go with market direction.
Different time frames for different market conditions.
Long hours looking at prices and charts.

you might be right, but maybe after a short correction. I´m glad that i´ve decided to collect these few points.

But lets see what happens today and what leads me to the following question:
Will there be a big surprise for the bulls before we break the 10.000 or not?
The MDAX (btw way more easier to trade than the Dax) might give us an answer here:
8sgw.png

The Dax has the MoB Line at 9984 for the abc of wave e6. Otherwise, it would be a complexity corrective structure and the targets will be beyond the 10k.
2160.png

The breakout system in the Dax and MDax are still long without a doubt, including long time oversold indicators like i´ve not seen for a very long time ago now. For me another proof, that trading with indicators like RSI is waste of time. I´ve written a lot of trading systems with these indicators and have never reached a profit factor over 2.
If you feel different, i would like to discuss that point, or if you explain me why i´m wrong, i would like write an automatic trading system with your idea and share this one after with you
8jhm.png

vcyt.png

Last edited:
Update:
Looks really good and with this +45 Points i´m already back in the profit zone of the past 4 days that were not so good.
lokw.png

my breakout system confirmed my short at 9930

Last edited:
I should listen next time to this system and make only long or short decisions, if the dax is close to a MoB Line like we´ve seen today. I tried way too much bull**** against the trend. Like pissing against wind. Mostly it doesnt end well for you :)
Same in the S&P. Look at my analysis from 22th May:
rhbr.png

Just perfect, but i tried to trade the correction like a novice

MDAX:
MDAX made a perfect move till 16960, fell again below the upperChannel and is ready for a big down move. But all bears out there should take care if the MDAX breaks the upperChannel again. This could be a sign that the whole Channel is useless.
jsmr.png

Gold has reached a very interesting level too. I try a long at 1265.5, Stop 1262:

Looks to me like Gold is heading below 1200.

you might be right, but maybe after a short correction. I´m glad that i´ve decided to collect these few points.

Kinda looks like its going straight down to me, cant see a 'correction' short or long.

It isnt easy, dont get discouraged, I moved from trading ftse to trading Dax and 1 year later I'm just getting the feel for it.

yes, you are right with gold :)
but thats why i said i´m glad that i´ve collected the points at 1267.

thank you :)

Good morning guys.
I have spent my time yesterday with coding. It always makes sense to think about how you can increase your profit factors of automatical systems, if there is no movement anyway. The advantage of breakout systems is, that they are able to predict trends, but they fail in sideway movements. I tried to fix this problem as good as possible and i´m really happy with the result :)
07fn.png

as you can see, the breakout system recommends to stay flat right now and that might be a good idea.
vg8t.png

It is possible that we stay for a while between this both red lines.
In the elliott-wave analysis, nothing has changed yet. This non-movements yesterday could lead us to the conclusion, that this is maybe just the iv of the c7, and we need another high before the Dax targets the 94XX. MoB for that is still the 9985, as you can see here:
2160.png

Rob,
just something that experience has taught me is the volume is so low that you cant discern a pattern in the data at the moment. Its just random noise setting off all kinds of false triggers in peoples setups. You need decent volume to take a view on direction and us little guys cant provide that kind of volume. Go out, read a book, walk the dog (if you dont have a dog go and buy one), do anything but trade the dax in this low volume environment. The market will still be there next week, its just a question of whether your account will still be there to trade it.
Just a thought.

re-entry long 9942

postman, thanks for your reply. You might be right, but i was not able yet to increase my factor with vola or volume. But i have to be honest, it is a long time ago since i´ve made some tests there. I will make some more tests.

Last edited: