Dax Daily by robinho

Difficult to answer.
There are three options i see right now:
1) We get a squeeze, maybe with the us start with target area 9770 - 9780.
This would finish the b6 and after that, and we are targeting the 94XX. Higher targets at 98XX would be unfortunately possible too. The wave E is allowed to hurt the channel
2) The Dax falls under the red line, the b6 is already done and we are moving to the 94XX
3) The Dax falls under the red line and we are still in the D7 with an expanding flat. Target around 9660, MoB 9641
Actually flat could be the best option, as you can see, we need more information than we have right now

Question answered.
Thanks Robbie

the euwax sentiment is damn short, we need a reason that the people start buying long, but there are no important fundamental dates anymore. Maybe the squeeze is the option to put the people in all-time high mood.
sentiment.chart

Dax made the decision:
89jc.png

But lets see what that means:
1) b6 is already done and we are moving to the 94XX
2) we are still in the D7 with an expanding flat. Target around 9660

Let us first keep the focus on the D7. The MoB for the short must be still at 9764. I changed my stop to this level. A new high is still possible, but more unlikely than before. Could be still a part of the b8 of the D7.
If the dax crosses under the 9641, we know that the next target is at 94XX!

If we get a high over the 9764, the whole triangle combination is dead.

Dax made the decision:
89jc.png

But lets see what that means:
1) b6 is already done and we are moving to the 94XX
2) we are still in the D7 with an expanding flat. Target around 9660

Let us first keep the focus on the D7. The MoB for the short must be still at 9764. I changed my stop to this level. A new high is still possible, but more unlikely than before. Could be still a part of the b8 of the D7.
If the dax crosses under the 9641, we know that the next target is at 94XX!

If we get a high over the 9764, the whole triangle combination is dead.

Make sure you back on Monday Robbie.
Bright eyed and bushy tailed.
Not sure about this wave and fib stuff.

i will be there, dont worry :) but the dax stopped me out (-13) :(
I need to check what went wrong in this analysis.
Have a nice weekend. Bye :)

Good morning! I was really wondering about what happened friday. I was not happy with my trading that day. I was too aggressive and not patient enough. To stay flat is sometime not wrong, especially when there is a wave structure like what we have seen. I´m still sure, that the past waves were no trendwaves, we have seen corrective waves.
My favorite is this analysis here:
b4ft.png

Last edited:
Between the 9826 and 9836 are some resistance zones, like the monthly pp, the upper line of the triangle and the 161,8% target. It still looks like a good chance for short, but i´m honestly a bit more patient with that now. If my breakout system would give me a short, i would take it because this sign would match to my ew analysis. I´m out for a while now, have some other stuff to do, i will be back in the afternoon. Good luck everyone

3r0q.png

doesnt make fun for me these days :)
I spent my time yesterday with modifying indicators and created something useful. I´m still working on an automatical trading system for that, but that might take some time.
cf6k.png

look at the reaction, when the high crossed the upper band. I will test these bands today and hopefully i am able to integrate them in my trading strategy. They could be really useful as confirmation for my EW analysis.

If we have a look now at the elliott wave analysis, i still have the same picture as before. the e6 is allowed to cross over the upper channel of the triangle. The only rule is, that it has to be shorter than the c6. I have market the maximum target for you.
b681.png

If the e6 has abc subwaves, the maximum target will be the 261,8% at 9984.
For a short, we need a close below the upper Channel.

Last edited:
Morning Robbie

The charts I use for my intraday stuff.
DAX, FTSE, ASX and DOW

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash (-).png tick.png
    Germany 30 Cash (-).png tick.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Germany 30 Cash (-).png 3 min.png
    Germany 30 Cash (-).png 3 min.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Germany 30 Cash (-).png 15 min.png
    Germany 30 Cash (-).png 15 min.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 141
  • Germany 30 Cash (A1 Contract) (-).png 15 overnight and day.png
    Germany 30 Cash (A1 Contract) (-).png 15 overnight and day.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Germany 30 Cash (-).png 1 hour.png
    Germany 30 Cash (-).png 1 hour.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 147
Could you explain how you work with that? Thanks :)

oss1.png

dax showed a very interesting reaction on the weekly & daily pp combination. S&P is in the same situation right now. This could be a chance. I will give it another try.
Short 9942 SL 9986

Could you explain how you work with that? Thanks :)

oss1.png

dax showed a very interesting reaction on the weekly & daily pp combination. S&P is in the same situation right now. This could be a chance. I will give it another try.
Short 9942 SL 9986

As always, be careful where you put your stop. I've tried these tops and bottoms so many times! They look great on the chart but, in real life, they do not work for me as well as they should.

@Splitlink, I know, but i have the MoB for the c of e6 anyway at 9985.
The chances are still good for my 94XX scenario, before the dax reaches the 10.000.

Gold has reached a very interesting level too. I try a long at 1265.5, Stop 1262:

h1xo.png

Last edited:
hi rob, do be honest I don't really understand your counts..I thought it was 1-2-3-4-5, a-b-c, 1-2-3-4-5...etc..what is e6?

thats true. but the e6 means the wave e of a triangle in the 6th cycle. the e6 is the end of the cycle X5.
I can show you some examples if you want:
This was my Nikkei EW Analysis, i´ve posted a couple of days ago. Worked perfectly till now:
dnl6.png