Dax Daily by robinho

very nice timing. I think i´m right with my EW Analysis.
My breakout system was still long when i tried to place the short, but thats my target. Increase the profit of this system with some trades next to MoB Lines.
SL on entry, target should be around 9935, but i´ll let you know

closed 50% of the position at 9943.
9942 is the 61,8% retracement of the high started at 9924. Just to be sure to stay in the profit zone, because i´ve made some bad decisions in the past days with elliott wave.

thanks mate :) but i´ve seen we had the same strategy in this case :)

at all +26

if we dont get a new low under 9930, i´m damn sure that i am right with the ending diagonal. Then, you can be sure as well that my whole EW analysis at #102 will work

now, i will point out the rules for wave 5 for you in case we are in an ending diagonal:
1) wave 5 must be shorter than wave 3
2) wave 5 must be at least as long as 50% of wave 4
3) wave 5 is no triangle

with these rules, you know now exactly where to put your orders and stops:

9vha.png

Put a short order at 9951, make a stop at 9979, make another short order, if the Dax will raise up next to the 9979, this is our MoB for the triangle!

@Emkjaer, SHS is possible as well, S&H are already done, if this is your favorite, put a stop entry under the neckline, or put a short if you feel the 2nd shoulder could be done. your stop should be at the top of the head.

Ending Diagonal is done :-(
could be still an expanding triangle in a wave b. that would mean, we are still in the iv8 with an expanded flat (i know, now its getting complicated).
That means, i´m flat -3 and wait for a sign of my breakout system :)

I went long from 9929 and took 50% of at 9938, and if we dont break through 9940 soon, i will go out cause i think we are going further down

Gold is moving a bit, and interesting that when it broke the 1252 level it got back up pretty fast