164 9
9f6q.png

r0b1nh0pkr

164 9
looks like the b want to go in another round
2f7p.png

r0b1nh0pkr

164 9
green b should be finished now. Im still short.
In the elliott-wave theory, it is always the most complicated part to trade a wave b or wave 4 live. There are unbelievable many combinations possible. Next time, when i know that there is a b or wave 4 running, i´ll switch to my breakout system until the b is definiately over.

r0b1nh0pkr

164 9
the b8 is still running, the triangle still possible.
What we know is, that my shorts were made too early. A short in the middle of a possible triangle is not the best idea anyway. I always say i´m looking for big moves and thats not what i´ve done yesterday.
What you need to know is, that corrective patterns are always difficult to trade. In these cases, trust another method then elliott waves, or try to trade an upper cycle. These both are good decisions, but chasing the end of b8 might be not.
But i can say to all shorties, the up waves are all corrective, there is no impuls, even in the 1min chart. So, i expect that the b8 is still running and the triangle is still my main option with a c8 following with targets around 9660.
Another thing i need to point out now is, that this could be an expanded flat. That means, a wave b has the possibility to raise up to 161,8% of the wave a. This point must be the MoB for the shorties. The MoB is at 9764. Put your stops here!
So guys, it will be still difficult today, maybe it is the best to stay out and catch the next 200 point move.
mxu4.png

Last edited:

royguo

2 0
Got to agreed with u. Great chart for discussion ... exited at 9708

r0b1nh0pkr

164 9
thanks. I´m still short with the stop 9764. The ORR (opportunity-risk relationship) is not the best for targeting the 9660, but i decided to deal with it.

If you want, feel free to share your trading journal for the dax here.

r0b1nh0pkr

164 9
seems like the dax feels very comfortable in my target area 1, which i´ve shared two days ago. Could someone please tell him to leave :D

pjo9.png

G

Guest36985

0 0
Got to agreed with u. Great chart for discussion ... exited at 9708

Hi Royguo,
Just wondered which part you agreed with.
The bit where he said he shorted too early (ie made the wrong trade based on his chart).
The bit where he said he failed to follow his own strategy " i´m looking for big moves and thats not what i´ve done yesterday."
The bit where he said dont use eliott wave theory "trust another method then elliott waves"
The bit where he said he thinks its going down "So, i expect that the b8 is still running and the triangle is still my main option"
The bit where he said it could go up "the possibility to raise up to 161,8% of the wave a"
or the bit where he says it could stay flat, "Another thing i need to point out now is, that this could be an expanded flat".

r0b1nh0pkr

164 9
postman...i´ve descriped all options that are possible right now, until the dax breaks the MoB.
And I´ve decriped, what went wrong for me yesterday.
What is your problem or what is your question?

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock