Dave...

It looks like you've picked another pair of winners in the competition this week.

Without giving away any trade secrets could you give us a clue about your strategy?

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
I have to tell you guys, Dave is my Partner's son....and I'm well proud.I can no longer take any credit for his picks and I have to admit, the two prior weeks , he picked my entries for me ( kitchen rebuild blah blah)
As a spooky coincidence, I picked SRF totally independantly of Dave this week as a long.
Rock on!No doubt he'll enlighten you as to his methods and take his rightful praise in his stride.

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Dave replying on Chartmans PC

Firstly I look at www.moneyextra.com, this gives a list of the previous days biggest risers and biggest fallers. I then analysis each of these shares using Chartman's TradingExpert Pro 6.0 charts.
By looking at the graphs you can usually discount companies that have just had a one off unusual rise. Then making a short list of those that seem to have a fairly steady/good rise or fall, further analysis is required.
The next thing I look at is the volume of trades, this has to have a steady increase and a good volume. Also velocity, CCI and TCI have to be heading up/down.
Lastly and most importantly you need LUCK.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock