Data Provider?

Helenqu

Established member
841 3
Hi olwen,

Sorry I forgot that bit!

You can get INDU live and free but not SPX as far as I am aware. If you want the futures you can get S&P for $10 a month with Mytrack and ACE (for mini dow) free via IB.

olwenh

112 0
more questions...

been over to the sierra charts site and to mytrack and I'm confused about the pricing.

The Sierra website says that the charges are $25/month delayed (price of Sierra Chart data option in myTrack - but I can't find it) and $45/month real-time (additional $20 for the real-time silver plan).

The myTrack website says the 'basic' is $4.98/month for the delayed service & $19.98 for the realtime silver + exchange fees. (I can't see any options to add an exchange).

So what do I need to run a 'test' system for the indu?

Can I get away with $4.95 so that I can get a feel for the package, although I don't plan to trade it ?

tks in advance

o

Helenqu

Established member
841 3
Hi O,

You need the delayed feed as a minimum to test it.

You'll need to enable Sierra in the Features menu. Go to chat, entitlements, features and then tick the Sierra Charts option. Don't forget to restart after you have donew this so it takes effect.

HTH