Data Feeds

traderjruk

6 0
Hi all,

My 1st post to this site. I currently use a mixture of TA software including Metastock, AIQ and Aibroker.

I am interested in which Data Feeds other TA trdars use for UK and US data. I currently use Mytrack RT & EOD for both but UK & US markets but UK EOD data quality is poor.

I have used Prestel Citifeed Plus in the past and may well revert again. If anyone else is using Citifeed I would be interested in which version of prices you use and why (Citifeed offers a choice of prices based on actual trades or the mid price of mm quotes - you can download both if you want I guess).

John

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
I have tried MyTrack eod- it's a joke! MyTrack RT feed is excellent I've used Prestel Citifeed (OHLC+vol)+ AIQ's weekly updates. Together they cost £90 + £45 I think.I get the odd error once in a blue moon.

traderjruk

6 0
Hi Chartman

So which version of Prestel file do you use and why? Trade prices or Mid prices version - or both even!?

John

gasmith

4 0
Sirs, recently I have been learning more about MP and VWAP and volume and am now questioning my data feed; so is there anyone out there who has rated the reliability of the various data feeds? And yes, I am aware of all the complexities in this but need a place to start. Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock