Darwinex: Hall of Shame

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Captain Currency

Experienced member
1,046 585
I may be too strict but now seriously believe a d/score of +60 needs to be reached first before a Darwin can get created.

Meeting the requirements, not knocking any trader with a sub 60 d/score (or with a bunch of Darwins), just think the qualifying time and score needs to be higher 💪

#MakeDarwinexGreatAgain

trilobite

90 163
I may be too strict but now seriously believe a d/score of +60 needs to be reached first before a Darwin can get created.

Meeting the requirements, not knocking any trader with a sub 60 d/score (or with a bunch of Darwins), just think the qualifying time and score needs to be higher 💪

#MakeDarwinexGreatAgain
I think you are being a bit too strict (coming from a trader that has a Darwin with a D-score of 59.5 ;) )
An alternative would be to allow the Darwin to be created (so the trader can monitor performance) but prevent outside investment. Maybe allow Darwinia qualification to keep interest.

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
588 552

#MakeDarwinexGreatAgain
When I stopped trading ILR, I invented the following requirements for my new trading account:
First step before creating a Darwin:
Make 100% profit on the trading account or a D-Score of at least 40.
Second step: reach the other requirement.
Third step: show 4 consecutive months with significant profit.
Fourth step:: make 50% on your investment in your own Darwin.
Fifth step: make a D-Score of 55.
All done?
Now you're ready to create a public Darwin.

Unfortunately Step 4 is not possible without creating the Darwin before.

Reactions: Captain Currency

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock