• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] QIW by vetallnemoDFXG

DaVinciFXGroup

Dear friends, I am glad to present to your attention the Darwin - QIW

1684625016094.png

In addition, I also manage darwin - UAE

A little bit about yourself: I have been trading in the Forex market since 2008, since 2015 I have been engaged in algorithmic trading (trading with automated trading systems). Since 2016, I have been a co-founder of a team of algorithmic traders-programmers and testers-optimizers in the project DaVinciFX Group. Within the framework of this project, software products (advisors, indicators, scripts) are created for the Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 trading platforms. In addition, we share most of the programs written absolutely free of charge, as well as useful practical information for traders trading in financial markets using algorithms.

Description of the strategy: The strategy is based on the return of the asset price to its average value. Trade around the clock. There may be a stop in trading / a decrease in the volume of opened positions in anticipation of a period of significant news and a period of turbulence in the markets (example: Pandemic March 2020, conflict between Russia and Ukraine February 2022).

Asset Classes: Currency pairs (Forex) – AUDCAD, EURGBP, EURUSD, NZDCAD, NZDUSD, USDCAD and possibly others (with favorable results on a special forward account).

How many strategies are implemented: At the moment, one multi-currency and multi-time frame strategy works on the account

Position Sizing (Money Management): Position size is fixed and determined based on risk calculation. At which the degree of drawdown does not exceed 7%, subject to a one-time loss on all open orders, on all instruments. This level of risk has been identified empirically, based on tests on the highest quality retrospective quotes (TickDataSuite) and the results of real forward tests

Are there for the investor’s risks in terms of return divergences: In this trading approach, they are minimized due to: Trading in highly liquid currency instruments, round-the-clock trading, long time holding a position.

P.S.: This new Darwin is the quintessence of many years of trading experience in the financial markets, mine and my team. We tried to take into account all the features of the conditions of trade in Darwinex. The trading strategy is multi-currency, round-the-clock. Optimization was carried out according to Darwinex quotes using cross-validation in the application Tick Data Suite v2. We are at the beginning of the journey, and if you come with us, you will not regret it.

Dear friends, in this post, I want to share with you a portfolio of test runs on multi-currency sets used on this trading account.

I pay attention to how I test and how to do it correctly. The test was made on the highest quality Darwinex quotes with a real spread in Tick Data Suite for the period 2010 - 2023. As you can see, the system uses stops, in this regard, drawdowns are possible and this is quite a normal phenomenon when using the right trading system and an approach that can generate profit over a long time interval with acceptable risks.

Also, I would like to give advice to novice investors. Think of the chart of the account in which you invest, first of all, as a trading asset, that is, when investing, apply simple and well-known rules - buy/invest when the asset is cheaper, on a drawdown.

And I repeat once again that the minimum investment horizon is from 3 months, this will allow you to get the greatest return on investment. Often, under the influence of emotional factors, novice investors make a standard mistake, invest at the peak, and exit on the contrary in a drawdown. Believe me, I have already observed this over the years of trading and managing investment accounts.

QIW portfolio.png

The best result of a(ny) Darwin for investors can be found here for QIW:

That is made for (professional) investors and the profit shown is net profit after fees and slippage.
It is updated only once per day.
There is a bug in the asset class table as at least indices are missing, maybe someone of Darwinex reads this and goes for a fix. ;)
Another bug is that they don't show your instruments besides you show them on your Darwin.
So I understand that this page is not published by Darwinex officially yet.

You can download an excel sheet where you see how much of the profit was taken for fees (including trading fees) and slippage.

IMO the reality for potential investors is shown in the best way only there.

Last edited:
Dear friends, glad to welcome you.

I would like to share the results of trading for the last month of June.

Achieved 1st place on the UAE darwin trading account in the DarwinIA monthly contest of the best trading results. This is not the first nomination for such high places in this score, but it's always nice to be among the best.

UAE DarwinIA June.png

On the trading account darwin QIW, positive. Trading is carried out within the framework of system indicators and is fully verified by the results of the back test.

QIW June.png

The breakdown of trading results by month is as follows.

QIW Rez June.png

I repeat, as I said earlier and always continue to give the main advice when investing. Invest on drawdowns and stagnations, take profits on highs. It would seem that these are simple rules, but they are not always followed.

All profitable investments and trading in the financial markets!

Dear friends, glad to welcome you.

With this post I want to share information that drawdowns have been overcome on both accounts and new peaks of profit have been reached. We continue to work as usual.

Believe me, my considerable experience in trading and investing, this is a system and account that has high potential. And the best results are always obtained by those who begin their participation at the beginning of the journey. Join us - QIW

1698352773231.png

The system is time-tested, stability is the main core in its construction and management. Invest - UAE

1698353239228.png

Friends, I also wanted to voice a proposal. For those who are interested in purchasing a portfolio of automated trading advisors that work on these accounts and allow them to occupy high positions in Darwin distribution ratings and generate profits for many years, please contact us by personal correspondence.

I would like to note right away that this will not be a mass sale, only one copy of the portfolio will be sold. After which, this offer will be deleted. And it won’t be cheap, I think everyone understands the value of this portfolio of algorithms.

Happy trading and investing everyone!

Hello,
just a brief question: I checked my accounts and saw that QIW hasn't triggered any trades this year so far. Is the darwin closed or are there any news for the darwin?
Would be glad to get an asnwer.
Kind regards.
JJ

Hello,
just a brief question: I checked my accounts and saw that QIW hasn't triggered any trades this year so far. Is the darwin closed or are there any news for the darwin?
Would be glad to get an asnwer.
Kind regards.
JJ
Hello!

Thank you for your interest and participation in our project.
This was a planned restriction of trade for the New Year and Christmas holidays. Trading has now resumed.

I would also like to note that I have carried out a planned re-arrangement of my set portfolio. I wish everyone a profitable and productive year!