Daily binary bets on eurusd in PureDeal...

FrankC

I found these binary stuff quite amazing...wonder how long will it take to get busted:rolleyes:

At the moment, demoing the IG/Nadex's PureDeal platform.

Bought at 90: EURUSD > 1.3900 (3PM EST tomorrow expires)

This means risking 90% to make 10%...in forex, usually no more than 5% risk is the rules of thumb...but 90% risk in binary implies 90% probability of winning (at least this is my impression).

Currently eurusd is around 1.4020...lots of major news tomorrow, starting with the fed bernarki...

My technicals don't show any major bearish reversal on daily...so this bet is a very high probability win bet.

Would you take this bet?

Last edited:
My technicals don't show any major bearish reversal on daily...so this bet is a very high probability win bet.

Would you take this bet?[/QUOTE]

Hi personally i wouldn't take it. I've taken quite a few trades this week at the 70-75 level, and haven't had a loser, but 90 bit too high for me.
Price is at 1.4085 as i type, so it looks good at the moment!
I know people say that price can reverse on a dime, but i've yet to see it.

Last edited:
The last bet was a win as well...so far the demo account has doubled in two weeks of binary trading.

Here how I look at it when going live soon:

Only $250 to start...if account doubled => withdraw half...and continue...again when account doubled withdraw half, and so on...if I had to re-deposit $250 to fund the account twice in a row, abandon the system, and reorganize. With the binary system I am following, the chances are 80% or more for the bet to win...so here I come binary forex. Love it!