Custom Built Computers

dflashman

14 0
Pc Advice

Hi

I work Supporting traders in different banks, building custom built computers for there various needs. I have a lot of experiance in all fields of computer Hardware.

If anyone would like any advice on what to upgrade to etc then drop me a line i would be happy to help.

David

Last edited:

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
One of our members, Chartman, runs a PC business building and repairing/maintaining PCs. However, as most people will realise, he doesn't use these boards to tout for business. His advice is always given freely and publicly so that everyone with a similar problem can benefit.

Thank you for your offer, which I am sure is made in the spirit of T2W, ie traders helping traders without profiting from it.

dflashman

14 0
HI Skimbleshanks

If you read it I am actualy just offering advice, I have not said that I want money from it. I know that is can be a little tricky for people to know what the best spec is. I work in a trader enviroment every day, so I know what is needed.

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
dflashman,
I'm sure most peeps here will appreciate help from both yourself and chartman....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock