Currency trading (Aug 14th > 18th)

zuke said:
OK, Im in again with a small long (3 lots) 8919, Stop 8879, Limit 8999

Stopped out for -40. Oh well +57 for the day. Lets leave it at that.

Where the bleedin' hell is it going?!!!!

More importantly, why without me! :(

and me I took profit @ 926 and went for a walk :(

never mind theres always next week

Don't think its gonna make it to my end of week target now!

It'll be a hell of a ride up if it did... nice one cooltrader

it aint over till the fat lady sings

how many I wonder reckon I have a chance at the weekly finish

smbtnt said:
and added at 67, stops at 38

A dent in this week's profits. These contras are as good as gambling...I don't know why I bother, luckily had the sense to play small stakes. This is what happens when one gets cocky after netting 9 straight winners.

10 lots. LONG 8855; Stop 8813, Target 1 8935 (Scale out 5 lots), Target 2 9035 (Scale out remaining 5 lots)

Morning all,

DC, if you get your 9046 today then I'll definately get you a beer or 10 !!

Took a long last night from 40. Got up this morning to a nice +25 ! Wait for Europe and UK to wake and see what happens. Obviously up though IMO. Will try to get back in around the 30 mark if it falls back that way.

have a good one chaps,
(in and out again from work today as discretely as poss ! Don't tell anyone though please, mum's the word chaps ;) )

hi Piceman
always nice to get some early pips

currently back in at 45 with a stop below the 800

ooh dont want to see any of the fading nonsense looking for a strong move, would like 8924 in the next 2 hours

It would be nice to see some solid decent moves today...

A slow n easy drop and reversal circa 820 then a nice run back up to 920+ would be a great finish to my week!

I'm becoming less convinced this is going up. I wouldn't want to see it go back down from here because we are sure to break 8820 if we do IMHO

zuke said:
10 lots. LONG 8855; Stop 8813, Target 1 8935 (Scale out 5 lots), Target 2 9035 (Scale out remaining 5 lots)

Moved stop on this trade to 8783 (Below 8800 pivot)

Zuke,

60 pip stop loss and $100 a pip, thats a big account or big cahoonas...or both!