Cryptocurrency Analysis

robertbanking

Hello,

I am a long term investor in numerous US stocks and invest in the company looking at the company management and alot of fundamentals to determine the future growth of a company. I wanted to kindly start investing in Cryptocurrency but i am not sure where to start. Can anyone kindly please advice what i need to look at to determine the long term potential of future Cryptocurrencies please? How can i kindly determine the correct entry price please for certain Cryptocurrencies?

Thank you very much for any support you can give. Have a great Sunday!

I would look at some of the top cryptos on coinmarketcap and then delve into the white papers and see which ones look interesting and appear to have growth potential in terms of their usefulness. Look at some of the companies that cryptos like Solana, Ethereum, Cardano, Polkadot etc are working with and at their roadmaps. It will seem more familiar to the stock research you are used to doing I would think.

Yes coinmarketcap and coingecko are great places to get info on coins. Pick a few and research them as much as you can. There is a lot to learn

BTC 50% Eth 25%
Alts of which are top tier on Coinmarketcap 10%
Than 15% on Cryptos that are getting a push on Twitter or IG

Market stats
Market cap
₹77.4T
33% of the crypto market

Volume (24h)
₹2.5T
-19.48%

Circulating supply
18.9M BTC

Screenshot_1.png

I would also start with top cryptocurrencies - the usual recommendation is top 10 cryptos by market cap. Take a look at their fundamentals and value propositions, that can help you determine which is likely to have potential. With smaller coins and especially tokens, it is really difficult to predict which have good potential, but there have been many that skyrocketed over the years, so it might be worth to allocate a smaller percentage of your crypto portfolio to tokens and spread that money out over several ones.

Yes coinmarketcap and coingecko are great places to get info on coins. Pick a few and research them as much as you can. There is a lot to learn
Yes, it is right. You can find many new and old coins of coinmarketcap and coingecko and after research you can buy coins to make a profit later.

I would also start with top cryptocurrencies - the usual recommendation is top 10 cryptos by market cap. Take a look at their fundamentals and value propositions, that can help you determine which is likely to have potential. With smaller coins and especially tokens, it is really difficult to predict which have good potential, but there have been many that skyrocketed over the years, so it might be worth to allocate a smaller percentage of your crypto portfolio to tokens and spread that money out over several ones.
Why?