Cryptocurrency Analysis

robertbanking

14 4
Hello,

I am a long term investor in numerous US stocks and invest in the company looking at the company management and alot of fundamentals to determine the future growth of a company. I wanted to kindly start investing in Cryptocurrency but i am not sure where to start. Can anyone kindly please advice what i need to look at to determine the long term potential of future Cryptocurrencies please? How can i kindly determine the correct entry price please for certain Cryptocurrencies?

Thank you very much for any support you can give. Have a great Sunday!

sebking1986

284 87
I would look at some of the top cryptos on coinmarketcap and then delve into the white papers and see which ones look interesting and appear to have growth potential in terms of their usefulness. Look at some of the companies that cryptos like Solana, Ethereum, Cardano, Polkadot etc are working with and at their roadmaps. It will seem more familiar to the stock research you are used to doing I would think.

Smith2525

50 9
Yes coinmarketcap and coingecko are great places to get info on coins. Pick a few and research them as much as you can. There is a lot to learn

Reactions: sebking1986

robertbanking

14 4
Thank you very much sebking1986 and others that was really helpful. I will start my research into this, thank you very much indeed. You are all diamonds here.

Reactions: sebking1986

sebking1986

284 87
Thank you very much sebking1986 and others that was really helpful. I will start my research into this, thank you very much indeed. You are all diamonds here.
I will be interested to hear what catches your eye once you have taken a look.

Roslina

24 2
Market stats
Market cap
₹77.4T
33% of the crypto market

Volume (24h)
₹2.5T
-19.48%

Circulating supply
18.9M BTC

RoccoRR

4 1
Using technical analysis may be good for traders since it makes their price predictions more easier and valid but i really agree that there are times where technical analysis are not really useful since the crypto market is sometimes influenced too with sudden events in the market that create positive or negative value of cryptos. Aside from that, there are big whales too that come to manipulate the market and create a significant pump or dump in the market value. These things are certainly inevitable that create price changes in the market often times. I've been thinking about creating my own white label cryptocurrency exchange as the process seems to be pretty intuitive

Last edited:

Artycharty

Legendary member
13,277 353
Screenshot_1.png

WalletInvestor

127 35
I would also start with top cryptocurrencies - the usual recommendation is top 10 cryptos by market cap. Take a look at their fundamentals and value propositions, that can help you determine which is likely to have potential. With smaller coins and especially tokens, it is really difficult to predict which have good potential, but there have been many that skyrocketed over the years, so it might be worth to allocate a smaller percentage of your crypto portfolio to tokens and spread that money out over several ones.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock